Lost in Hope| 32

Minho Pov

I sat on the couch, my thoughts were running 120 miles an hour and I felt a wave of panic come when I remember Jisung.

I gulped hard and my shaky hands reached for my phone.

"Should I call... Or text?" I asked myself. "But you don't wanna drag him into this..."

I stared at my phone in my hands for a while until there was a knock on my door. I felt anxiety raise and I walked over to open it.

Chan was on the other side, rushing inside my small apartment and grabbing my things. I ran over to help him and we made our way to the car.

Once everything was thrown in, we got in and Chan started the car, driving to who knows where.

I rubbed my face in my hands and felt tears prick my eyes. I don't want them finding me... what if they find Jisung? What if Jisung tells them everything?

Chan put a hand on my shoulder, giving it a small squeeze.

"Everything will be okay..." Chan said, uneasiness was laced in his voice, it sounded as if you was trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat back in my seat and stared out the window, watching the trees pass by us. I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath.

"Chan, where are we going?" I whispered.

"To my familys vacation home."

"The one in Daegu?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, the one just outside of Daegu." He corrected. I furrowed my eyebrows. "My mom doesn't like going there after her sister passed away. They used to speed weeks up at the vacation home, lots of mermories that are hard for my mom to get over. I've been there a couple times, mostly when I was younger.

I was around 13 years old when she passed. My mom was depressed for 3 months, took her awhile to accpet what had happened." Chan took a deep breath. He knew when he talked I couldn't think. He used that to his advantage when I was stressed, talking so I couldn't stress over something as much.

"But when she accpeted it, we spent a month up at the cabin, it was healing time for her. A way to say goodbye to her sister,

After that month we packed up everything, turned water off, power off, everything and we haven't been there in-" Chan paused as he thought. I just looked at him, listening intently. "11 years... We might have to hack our way through a little bit." He finished jokely.

I chuckled a little bit. Chan smiled at me and countined to drive forward.

"How are you and Jisung?" Chan asked.

I shurrged and smiled dorky as I remembered the night we sat on the clif.

"Oh my gash~~ Is that a goofy smile I see?" Chan teased and nudged my arm.

I rolled my eyes but grinned to myself.

"Tell meee! I need details!"

"Well... Jisung called me Saturday-"

"Its been two days and you haven't told me!" Chan screamed. He glared at me and huffed.

"Hyung~" I whined. "I'm sorryy, I forgot"

"Forgot about your Hyung..." Chan mumbled. But let out a small smile.

"Stop whining and let me tell you!" I scolded. He just nodded and I countined.

"And he wanted to go on a date- I said no originally but he conviced me. We went to a small cafe and he got cheese cake- Oh and we gossiped about you and Felix- then I took him somewhere romantic and he told me he liked me and asked if I would give us a chance." I took a deep breath and smiled.

Chan looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, what did you say?!" Chan blurted out.

I blushed. "I should we could."

Chan gasped and aw'd. "What Wattpad Fanfic am I reading?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, feeling a headache pulling me into sleep. Chan noticed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Sleep. The ride is going to be long"

____________________

What do you thinks going to happen?