Lost in Hope| 18

Jisung Pov

My heart broke. If you put your head to my chest you could probably here the small 'crack' that it made.

"Minho-"

He kissed me again. I felt hot tears run down my cheeks as I kissed back, I knew this was going to be the last one.

We pulled away and I got off. I grabbed my bag. He got up and quickly ran to his room, he came back with something in his hands.

"Y-you have marks on your neck." He scratched his nape. "The turtle neck will cover them"

I took it and nodded.

"Bye, Minho"

I walked out and slammed the door, not letting him say bye. Tears poured down my cheeks as I coughed. It was now cold and wet, plus the sky started to cry too. Thick drops of ran hit my head. I didn't want to go home.

I did it again. I was stupid and heart broken. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and called him.

"Hyunjin-" I weeped into the phone.

"Jisung? Are you okay?" His worried voice made me feel horrible.

"J-Jinnie. Can you come pick m-me up? I-I know we are meeting tomorrow but I n-need someone right now." I used my foot to kick dirt. I put the semi wet turtle neck into my bag and waited.

"Sure, where are you?"

"Sungie?" I looked up at the familair face, I tried to wipe my tears quickly. "Aww, Baby, what happened?" He asked, I felt him wrap his arms around me.

I sniffed.

"I'm so- so sorry, Hyunjin, I didn't mean to ignore you, I just didn't want to lead y-you on, I-" He shushed me and gently pet my hair.

"Its okay, lets just get you home- are those hickeys?" He looked st me with surprise, moving closer to invisagate. I gulped.

"I don't want to go home, Hyung..." I looked at him with big eyes.

He sighed.

"You can stay at my place" He stated, taking off his sweater and putting it over my shoulders. "But I want answers."

I nodded. He put a hand on my back and guided me to his car. He opened the door and I stepped in, feeling better from the warmth.

He got in as well and we started making our way to his appartment.

"Hyung," I started. "I am sorry."

I played with my fingers.

"I know." He reached over and out a hand on my thigh. "I am too." He confessed.

I looked at him with confusion.

"I didn't mean to be clingy or bug you or anyhing, I like you, Jisung. But in a way, I was leading you on too. I just broke up with my girlfriend, thats why I was at the bar. I wanted to forget and I'm amusing, correct me if I am wrong, but you did too. I also think that the person you wanted to forget-" He pointed to my neck. "Gave you thoses"

I felt tears well up again.

"I'm glad the feeling is mutual." I said "You are right, by the way. I thought I had a chance but I was just-" I smiled bitterly at Minho's words "lost in hope"

________________

I personally love this chapter. Thoughts?