Lost in Hope | 9

Jisung Pov

3 days later.

I had been staying at Jinnies for 3 days because I refused to go home. I know it wasn't fair to him but he wanted me to stay and I couldn't face Chan, Felix, or Even Changbin. Mostly because I kissed a straight man who probably has a girlfriend or a wife.

I sent Felix a small message just telling him I was alright to calm him, however it seemed to do the opposite. He texted me 24/7 asking me to come home. But I didn't because I didn't want to.

I knew if I went back I'd have to go to classes and I couldn't go to Minhos class. But I still had the paper with the great deal I really wanted and Minho, being the professor, still had to sign it before I could summit it.

I sighed and Hyunjin walked over and sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap. We had been very touch towards eachtoher in the 4 days we have known each other. But I didn't mind, it helped me forget Minho, and what happened.

"Whats wrong, baby?" He asked. I looked at him and pouted.

"I need to give something to someone I don't like." I sighed, trying to explain it in a way that I didn't have to think about it. "I don't wanna see them b t I have to give it to them to get something important."

He nodded. "Why don't you like them?"

"I mean, its not that I hate him, its just things... happen and it gets awkward."

He brushed the hair out of my eyes and pecked my lips.

"Maybe, I could come with you to drop it off and then take you out of a date?" I smiled at his words and hugged him.

"Yeah!"

I hopped off him and grabbed my book bag and pulled the papers out. I walked to the bed and filled them out quickly, while Hyunjin ran his fingers through my hair.

"What is it?" He asked. I finished the last page and put it in my bag. I got up and walked over to him, I grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

"Its a deal that if I win a competition then I get a scholarship for my music next year." I said excitedly. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tasted like orange. My heart jumped but I noticed, not as much as it did when I kissed Minho. He kissed me deeper and put his hands on my hips. He kissed down my cheek then next until he hit my collar bone and started sucking.

I gasped.

"H-Hyunjin~ What are you d-doing" I whimpered out.

He pulled away. I touched my neck and flinched. I felt soft spots on my neck that I assumed to be hickeys.

"Now he knows not to mess with you." I nodded and smile. I sat up straight to give his neck a small kiss.

He chuckled. He walked away and gave me some jeans, a belt, and his hoodie.

"Get ready and we'll go" Hyunjin stated.

We walked, hand in hand, down to the university. I saw Felix's back and hid behind Hyunjin. But Felix saw me before I could hid,

"Jisung!?" He ran up to me and tackled me in a hug. "Where the fuck were you! you didn't return my calls or texts. I had Chan text you, even Changbin! I didn't know if you were dead-" He stopped when his eyes found the fresh hickeys on my neck and Hyunjin.

"Felix, this is Hyunjin" I pointed to Hyunjin. Felix nodded, still staring at my neck. Felix had gone pale.

"Are you guys together?" He asked. I looked at Hyunjin and bit my lip.

"Its complicated.." I stuttered out. He nodded and I grabbed Hyunjins hand. "We gotta go, bye lixie, I'll be home tonight." I said running off.

"That was awkward..." He said. I nodded and checked the time. Classes should be done by now.

We walked toward his class and I opened the door, not expecting someone to be in the lecture hall and I was right. So Hyunjin and I made our way to his office door.

My grip tightened on the paper in my hand as I knocked.

"Come in" Minho. His voice so cold it sent shivers done my shine.

Hyunjin gave my hand a small squeeze and I smiled at him. I opened the door and Minho looked surpised with a hint of excitement in his eyes when I walked in but his face turned cold when Hyunjin followed.

I walked over and set the papers on the desk.

"I signed them, Professor Lee. Thank you." I bowed and he scoffed as he looked at my neck, then at Hyunijn.

"Mind introducing us, Han?" Minho said.

"Hyunjin this is Professor Lee, Professor Lee, this is Hwang Hyunjin." I said coldly. Hyunjin bowed politely but Minho just nodded and looked at me.

"Very well, I'll get them sent. I'm surprised you have the nerve to come down here but I guess thats just your personality. You can go" I felt like crying. He was so cold to me.

Hyunjin seemed to notice and put a protective arm around me.

"Care to be a little nicer?" Hyunjin grit his teeth.

This isn't going to be good.

___________
I hope your enjoying the book! Thank you for the people who voted the book, im thankful and any ideas, comment. Send me messages too! I'll answer!

Bye bye

Lost in Hope / / Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें