Lost in Hope| 20

Felix Pov

Breath Felix, breath

I shakily reached for my phone. I went to Snapchat and bit my lip as I unlocked My eyes only. My breath hitched and I looked through the photos, most of them being Changbin or random men from Instagram shirtless. But it was when I reached the only of a certain man that I broke down crying.

Hyunjin. I was aware of my odd behavior toward Jisung and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin wasn't an old boyfriend nor was he an old bully. He was my step-brother. The step-brother that flew to Korea from our home in Australia the moment he could, he left me and our broken family. The man left me to pursue his dream. Left me to be pushed around and into a job that wasn't my choice. Only to have me fly to Korea to try and escape like you.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked at the photos of Hyunjin and I when I was 8 and he was 13. He didn't even recognize me. That last time he saw me was when I was 13. I had black hair, dressed in oversized and baggy clothing - Part of my sad Emo phase.

My best friend and my brother slept together. My best friend doesn't know
I have a step-brother. My step-brother doesn't recognize me. Chan won't talk or hang out with me. Changbin is busy. Jeongin probably doesn't like me.

I went to my contacts and scrolled for awhile until I found 'Jinnie<3'. I clicked and saw the texts. How he cut me off.

I didn't hate him. Nor did I blame him for leaving. When his dad married my mom they both became abusive, they loved each but didn't love their sons anymore. But it still hurt.

I turned my phone off and got up. I grabbed my coat.

If I couldn't do anything about Jisung and my Bro. If I couldn't make Jeongin like me. If I can't do anything about Changbin being busy. I was going to find out why Chan didn't like me anymore, why he won't cuddle me and why he is being a dick to me!

_____________

Sorry if you backstory is a bit of mess. And sorry its shortttttttttt.

I probably will be posting another part later.