Lost in Hope| 6

Jisung Pov

Minho smiled at me but didn't say anything. He stood up and walked to his closet and pulled something out. I moved a lot in my seat trying to see what it is. Minho walked back over and handed it to me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

After I read it I gasped. No this can't be! Professor Lee worked a deal out saying that if I win, the money can be transferred over for my music!

"I-is this for real?!" I shouted. He leaned against the desk and crossed his arms, clearly amused by my reaction.

"Yep, Just turn the page, fill it out, you can fill it out here if you wish, and I'll send it down." I gasped and stood up. I hugged him.

I felt him tense under me, my face went red when I reslized what I was doing. I pulled away and we looked at each other. He had an unreadable expression but the one thing I could see was how his eyes moved down to my lips. My heart beat faster, is he going to kiss me? My arms were still wrapped around him and his arms crossed.

"Jisung" I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. I froze. He uncrossed his arms and one wrapped around me. "This isn't good" I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know" That was the last thing I said before I kissed him.

He was shooked but kissed back. He caressed my back as he kissed me slowly. He moved back, still kissing me, until my back hit the wall. He kissed me more and he moved his hands forward to my waist. He tasted like mint with a hint of strawberry, I couldn't help smiling at.

He pulled away and looked at me. He had a look on his face that sent shivers down my spine. His breath was heavy against my lips. I leaned in to peck them but pull away right after. He scoffed.

"Tease" He said.

"Says you who always looks like a million bucks in class everyday" I responded and he smiled.

"You think I look like a million bucks?" He teased. I blushed and looked away.

He grabbed my chin and forced to look back at him. He leaned in and kissed me. My chest tightened at the feeling he gave me when he kissed me. He made me feel special, loved, protected. I tangled my fingers in his hair but something made him stop, made him freeze. He pulled away and removed my fingers.

"So bad, very bad" He mumbled and moved away. I grabbed his wrist.

"Well I'm sorry, if it wasn't the best kiss you've ever had but that was only my second" I said annoyed. What did he expect?

"No, no, thats not what I meant." He ran the hand that I wasn't holding through his hair and closed his eyes for a moment, opening them again and looking at me with thoses beautiful brown eyes.

"What then?"

"The kiss, this is bad! I could be fired, you could be kicked out!" He raised his voice. I let go and felt my eyes getting teary. "Jisung, you know what could happen!"

I clenched my fists. Did the kiss mean nothing to him?! The sparks, nothing!?

"What about us-"

"We are nothing, Jisung!" He yelled.

Thoses words sent spears through my heart, had he not enjoyed the cuddle or the conversations? It was like I was knocked off my feet, the breath in my body left.

I walked over to the desk, passed him and grabbed the papers. Tears threatening to fall. I moved toward the door and he just watched me.

"Good day, Professor Lee" I said and slammed the door behind me.

_______________

I'm going to try to post every week, once. I'm really happy to write this! I am super scared about posting this series but i hope u like it!