Lost in Hope| 15

Jisung Pov

I smiled as Minho handed me a small glass of wine.

"I wonder how mad Chan would be if he found out I was feeding you wine" Minho said, he probably was scared of Chan.

Not that Chan is a scary person, the complete opposite. But if you hurt one of his childern, he will make you pay. He is quiet scary when he's chasing you with a spatchula.

"I would except-" I was interputed by my phone going off. I was going to ignore it but it went off a second time, then a third time.

I pulled it out of my pocket and unlocked it. I pulled messages up and sighed.

Hyunjin Hyung

Hyunjin
Hey, do you have the time
to meet up?

Sorry, its just you kind of
stopped talking to me I
wanted to know if whats
wrong..

I understand if you say no

Guilt washed through me. When I said I broke it off with Hyunjin, I kind of just.. stopped texting him and ignored him. I know it's not good to do but I am awkward and stupid.

I bit my lip, trying to think of an answer thats acceptable. I looked at my wine glass and grabbed it. I shallowed it all in one gulp, Minho giving me wide eyes.

Me
I guess, not today
I'm free tomorrow if you want
Is 1pm, okay?

Hyunjin
Sure, I'll pick you up at your dorm?

Me
Okay, see you tomorrow

Hyunjin
Okie bye

I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. My happy day going from a 100 in a -9. How was I suppose to tell Hyunjin he didn't want him.

Was he supose to say hey hyunjin, thank you for paying for all our dates and fucking me but I think I need some alone time right now.

I passed my glass to Mimho, telling him more.

He hesitated but filled it up anyway.

"Did your parents ask you to bring your girlfriend home or something?" He asked.

I sighed.

"I broke it off with Hyunjin and wants to meet" I took a sip and bit my lip, looking at Minho. "He wants to know what he did wrong."

Minho tensed a little at the name but relaxed. He took a long drink and hummed. He reached up and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"Do you feel guilty, I amused from the hickeys on your neck, you guys had sex."

"It wasn't meant to happen!" I defended myself. But before I knew it, it all came out. "I was stressing over school- Shit! I have that assignment to still do!- but anyway, where was I? Oh, right. I was stressing over school and when you kissed me, jt upset me so I went to the bar. I was drunk, stressed and n-need relief." I took a sip of wine, not looking at him.

"He invited me over- He was drunk too Minho, he's actually vey nice and took care of me," I quickly added when Minho started glaring at me. "We just got cared away. Then we started acting like boyfriends and then I ignored him, didn't tell him why.. I feel gulity."

"I see." He said. "Do you want me to go with you?"

I laughed.

"No, Minho, if he told someone then you could get in trouble and it'd make me like bad because I kind of, just a little bit, told him I didn't like you." I bit my lip.

He sighed and set his glass down, but not before finishing it. He reached over and took my glass. He set it down and took my hands. He ran his thumb over the back of it and brought it up to his mouth. He placed a small kiss on the back of it.

My breath hitched, I looked at him. He pulled away and brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek, his right hand still holding my left. He looked into my eyes. His expression was soft, very different from the stone poker face he put in every day.

Then it dawned on me.

"Minho?" I asked. He hummed and gave me a small smile. "I told you something personal, right?" He nodded and tilted his head. "Tell me whats bothering you please. I know something's wrong."

His smile dropped and he pulled his hand away from my face. But he still held on to my hand. He moved his left hand to hold both my small hands in his two big ones.

"I'm fine, I promise-"

"No, your not! Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid, I see the bags under your eyes, the stress displayed on your face every morning. Tell me, maybe I help." I pleaded.

He sighed and nodded. I smiled, satisfied with his answer.

"Y-you can't judge me, okay?" He avoided eye-contact.

"I won't."

"My parents want to kill me"

_________________________

Why would Jisung judge him? That would be stupid...