Lost in Hope| 8

Jisung Pov

The sun hit my face as my head almost exploded. I groaned, my head was pounding, hang over. I sat up alittle and rested my head on the back borad. But only to realize, I'm not in my bed. My eyes shot open and I looked around.

I was in a pastel blue room, it was big-ish. The door was across from the bed, a dresser on the right and a mirror on the left. A big carpet sat in the middle and a window on the left side, the side I was on.

I gasped as I remembered last night. I wanted to hide myself forever. The right side of the bed was empty and I debated making a break for it but the door opened before I could decide.

Hyunbin? Hyunlix? Hyunjin...? Hyunjin! Walked in. He was shirtless and he had toned abs that made me blush. My eyes widdened as I saw the red scratch marks on his back and chest. Hyunjin noticed me and stopped, he bit his lip and looked down, rubbing his nape.

"G-good morning" He whispered but I heard him. He was so different from last night, last night he was demanding and hot but now he was shy and cute.

I sat there frozen, still trying to process last night. He slowly walked over to his closest and grabbed a shirt and sweat pants. He didn't look at me but set them on the bed.

"You can wear them or take a shower then put them on or just leave." He turned around and I looked down, confused.

"I-its Hyunjin r-right?" My voice cracked. He turned around and smiled.

"Yes. Jisung, right?" I nodded.

"Can you show me w-where the shower is? Please?" He nodded and turned around. I quickly put the clothes on. I followed him with a small limp toward the bathroom. He opened the door and grabbed a towel, passing it to me.

"Yell if you need anything" He said as he shut the door. I smiled. He's so sweet  I thought.

I locked the door and undressed, quickly hopping in the shower. The hot water ran done my body and I sighed. I was surprised that I didn't feel disgusted about last night. Maybe it was because Hyunjin was so nice and sweet. I slathered my body with soap and smiled at the feeling of the water washing it away. After I washed my hair and turned the shower off. I hopped out, dried myself, changed and nervously opened the door.

Hyunjin was sitting at the table looking at his phone, but he looked up when I opened the door.

"Jisung? I made food, but I understand if you don't want to eat it and just go home." He said calmly. I walked over and hung my towel over the back of the chair and awkwardly sat down. Hyunjin smiled.

"I-I wouldn't want food to go to waste, w-would I?" He shook his head and told me to dig in. It was blueberry pancakes with bacon. I cut off s piece and put it in my mouth. I hummed as I chewed, it was so good! I shallowed and looked at him, giving him a thumbs up as I stuffed my face.

"Hyunjin! This is so good!" I exclaimed. He smirked.

"You didn't stutter this time.." I blushed.

"I'm sorry my throat hurts" I pouted and he chuckled.

"Then you enjoyed, right?" He asked, reaching to grabbed my finished plate. But I stopped him.

"No I'll do the dishes"

"Your the guest-"

"N-no, you did me a...favor... last night so I'll do them" I stuttered out. I was embarrassed I even said anything, Hyunjin crossed his arms and followed me into the kitchen.

I started doing the dishs and I felt a weight against my back and arms wrap around me waist.

"So you did like it..." I blushed more and shyly nodded. He chuckled and grabbed a towel and pulled my hands out of the water, drying them off so he could turn me around. I looked into his eyes as he brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"C-can I kiss you?"

"Sure"

_________________
I know! This is not a Hyunsung ff but it has to happen

Plus i love Hyunsung so im not mad