Lost in Hope| 26

Jisung Pov

I sat on the couch, throwing a ball up in my hands in boredom.

"What to do... What to do..." I mumbled out.

Felix was out, Seungmin has classes, Chan went home, Jeongin has an overdue assignment he has to work on, Changbin was probably who Felix was visiting and Hyunjin wasn't talking to anyone.

"Honestly, it really seems like he likes you, Jisung."

I groaned and covered my face with the ball. Does he really like me? I rolled off the couch and landed on the floor.

What am I going to do?

I sighed and sat up I sat up and did something despret.

Google

How to flirt wit|

How to|

How to tell a guy you like him | Search

I scoffed at the fact that I had searched that. But regardless I did read what came up and had a good laugh. "Kiss him" Done that. "Buy him a gift" Please, that did not end well. "Ask him on a date" Why would I- wait... that might work, we could talk then I could confess properly!

I stood up and paced around the living room.

"How would I?" I hummed as I went into contacts, calling Chan.

"Hey, Sung. I already told you I can't han-"

"No, Hyung, can you text me Minho's number?" I asked.

"I guess why-"

"Thanks, bye"

I hung up fast and he sent me the number. I clicked it and added it to my contacts. I quickly called him and he answered faster then I expected.

"hello, this is Minho speaking" He said and I felt my heart beat race.

"Hello, Minho. It's Jisung." The line went silent.

"Jisung-" He started but I interpreted him.

"Hey, wanna come over or meet up some, I have something to talk you about." I said.

"Sung, I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Please?" I begged, starting to feel desperate.

I heard him sigh. "Meet me at the cafe just outside school ground... don't make me regret this."

A smile crept up on my face and I suppressed a scream. "Thank you, see you in 10?" He hummed and ended the call.

I rushed to the bathroom and fixed my hair, doing a little bit of make up and grabbing some ripped jeans. I grabbed one of Felix's cute sweaters. It was a soft pink with cherries on it. I also grabbed  some rings. I buttoned up the sweater and looked in the mirror, feeling cute.

For the last thing, I grabbed some earrings. Putting cute sun earrings in my seconds and and a small dangle one on my first in the left and on the right where a band of a stars up the it.

I went to the door and slipped my white converse on and walked out the door. I looked the door behind it and made my way down the stairs, feeling giddy.

I arrived at the Cafe and opened the door, spotting Minho almost immediately. I walked over and smiled.

"Hey, Minho Hyung" I greeted him, bowing slightly. He nodded and smiled back. He had gotten him self a coffee. "What do they have here?" I asked, looking around.

"Smoothies, ice caps, teas, coffee, cake, cheesecake-" My eyes widened.

"Cheesecake?" I asked again and he nodded. I smiled widely and rushed over to the counter. I felt Minho's eyes follow me and when I looked at him I caught him looking at the little bit of revealed skin between the sweater and my jeans. I smirked a little but went back to ordering my food.

When it was ready I grabbed my cheesecake and smoothie and went over to Minho, setting it on the table. I sat across from him.

"So why did you want to meet up?" Minho prompted.

"I was so bored!" I whined. "Guess what!"

"What?"

"Felix is Hyunjin's step-brother!" I almost yelled. Minho jaw almost dropped.

"No." He deined it and I took a sip of my smoothie, nodded my head violently.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. He was over at my place, bring something back and I was going to hang out with my new friend but I leaked something about Felix being from Australia and his Korean name was Lee Youngbok and I swear he paled!" I stopped to take a breath, Minho was leaning against the booth seat, clearly amused by my reaction. "Then Felix came in and- BOOM- all hell broke lose..." I finished, grabbing my fork to eat my cheesecake.

"Wow, are they okay now?" Minho asked, not really all that concerned but wanted to fuel my excitement.

"I do not know! Felix is talking to Changbin- OH! That's right, Felix and Chan had an affair and today Felix is picking who he is going to keep." I let out a breath and took a bite of my cheesecake, humming at the delicious taste.

Minho had a surprise look on his face.

"Wow, I don't remember my University days being this interesting." He confessed, sipping his coffee. I hummed in agreement.

"I wonder who he'll pick.." I mumbled.

"I hope its Chan" Minho said bluntly. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because Chan has been crushing on Felix for a long time as well as, Changbin kinda broke up there relationship and according to Chan, Changbin treats Felix wrong..." He said.

I was surprised, I knew they had fights but I wasn't sure if he really treat Felix wrong.

"Anyway lets move on from this topic, hows your cheesecake?"

I grinned at him.

"SO GOOD!" I exclaimed, practically bouncing in my seat.

He smiled sweetly at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Eat up, I have something to show you."

______________

i am really happy with this chapter! This is a little re-cap i guess just to clear some things up.

Tell your guys thoughts or feed back please