Lost in Hope| 13

Third Person Pov

For the people in the back seat, the car ride was stuffy, uncomfrtable and awkward.

Jeongin was stuffed in a car with people he didn't truly know, with a handsome man stealing glaces at him every two minutes or so. Of course, he was stealing glances too. Everytime they caught each other, small dusts of pink appeared on there cheeks.

Felix was bored with Changbin driving. He would love to be squished in a car with Changbin but instead he was squashed between Jeongin and Jisung. He didn't mind Jisung, who he cuddled with, but Jeongin was new to him.

Jisung, however, was a blushing mess. The first speed bump Minhos hand had landed on his knee to stop him crashing into the window. Ever bump or pot whole his hand got closer to his crotch. Soon ending with it about 10 centimeters away.

Minho was tired and only half awake. He avoided eye-contact with Jisung but enjoyed have his hand on his thigh, a little protective you might say. He wasn't going to come to the mall today but as soon as Chan said Jisung his body told him to get out of bed and do something productive. Which was, of course, teasing Jisung.

The car soon came to a stop and all 6 quickly jumped out, in need of air.

Soon they all walked in the mall and seperating as soon as half show the Gucci store and the others saw the bt21 plushie store.

Jisung, Changbin, Felix and Minho headed to the Gucci store however, Gucci wasn't what sat on Minho's mind.

Jisung laughed, smiled even glared at him and Minho couldn't help but smile. His mind was filled with the small things the younger did. He even got a little jealous when a cafe worker got a little too touchy with Jisung. Minho went up to him and wrapped his around the boy to make his point.

Minho had hoped the boy wasn't noticing his weird behavior. But on Jisungs side he knew and did it on purpose. He wanted to see if the older cared, if he really meant it was he was protecting him. He even started flirting witn the cafe worker to see Minho's reaction.

After all the showing, done as a group, in pairs or alone, they all ended up in a small gift shop full of plushies, little trinkets, even wine. Which Felix kept trying to grab without Changbin noticing.

Jisung ended up getting a stuffed cat, a bottle of wine and a cute shirt, all for guess who, Minho.

"Channie Hyung!" Felix yelled from a cross the store, earning a glare from the manager.

"What?" Chan responded. He went on his tippy toes and to find the younger over the shelves. He smiled when he found him and ran over.

"I want to put these on you" Felix put cute ears on Chan and smiled. "Cute~"

Chan blushed and looked away.

Chan had a crush on Felix, it was so obvious. Of cousre to everyone except Felix himself who saw Chan as a mate from his home country.

"Oh, ones not right, hold on" Felix took a step closer to him, trying to reach up and fix the ears.

Chan shallowed hard as he could smell the flower perfume the boy wore which Chan loved. He shallowed hard and made eye-contact with Changbin who gave him a smile guilty smile.

Changbin knew Chan liked his boyfirend but never held him to it. He knew it wasn't his fault. Felix and Changbin had, had some fights in the beginning over Chan and many other guys but mostly because he was scared Felix was going to leave him.

Changbin and Chan made a deal. This deal purposed that Chan wouldn't try and make a move on Felix as long as they were together however, if Changbin and Felix broke up, Chan would be able to do everything he wanted too. Kiss, cuddle, love.

Chan would never want to break a couple up but when he got weak around Felix it was hard not to smash his lips on him.