Lost in Hope| 12

Jisung Pov

I walked to class a little happier after yesterday. Ironically, after I told Felix about last night and how I was going to break it off with Hyunjin, though we weren't really together, he was calmer and happier. He didn't try to avoid me.

I wanted to ask why but I didn't need him getting mad at me so I shut my mouth. Felix held my hand as we walked to class. We didn't do this to be comfortable but because Felix is a small bean and gets pushed over easily or pushed with the crowd. I can't lose him or Changbin would murder me.

Honestly, Minho better be nice to me now! I apologized and everything!

"Jisung" Felix coughed to get my attention. I hummed "Wanna go shopping tomorrow, Chan has another day off and Changbin doesn't have classes"

"Sure"

"Changbin will pick us up at the dorm after class." He smiled at his name.

I rolled my eyes, playfully. It most be nice to be in love.

Who says your not? Minho. Minho. Minho. Minho.

I opened the door to the class roon and walked to our seats. I let go of Felixs hand when Minho walked in. He look a little better but he had dark circles under his eyes.

Worry filled my gut. He's stressed, cold, and now not sleeping?

Jisung, it isn't your problem.

I heard someone sit in the chair next to me. I looked to my right to see a boy with blonde hair, a cute nose with small lips and almond shaped eyes. He had round glasses that sat perfectly on his nose. He was slender with a more feminine build, making him incredible cute. The fluffy blue shirt and tights, fiting him nicely.

He looked at me and smiled. He bowed his head little.

"Hi, I'm Yang Jeongin." He whispered so Professor Lee wouldn't here us. "Just call me Jeongin"

"Hello, Jeongin, I am Jisung and this-" I moved back to show Felix who was taking notes, that I would take later. "-is my bestfriend Felix"

Felix looked up for a second to softly smile before going back to taking notes.

The lesson went by quickly and soon he was dismissing us. Felix and I packed our things.

"Its Jeongin, right?" Felix started. Jeongin nodded. "I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with us and a couple friends?" Felix asked.

He looked surprised but quickly smiled.

"O-okay, where do I meet you later?" He responded.

"Outside our dorm room, 997, our friends will pick us up."

"Thank you"

"No problem" I grabbed Felix hand and intertwined our fingers. "See you"

"Bye" I said quickly before we hurried to our next class.

Felix and I changed quickly and waited outside our dorm for Jeongin before making our way ouside. We didn't wait long before the said boy walked toward us, he changed in a white t-shirt that were tucked into the blue jeans with a soft cream coloured cardigan.

Felix had put on some ripped black jeans with a red crop top, pairing it with a black choker. Felix always dressed to impress when Changbin was coming.

I instead wore black tights with a simpel t-shirt with the words 'If you want it, get it' and a puffy blue jacket.

I bugged Felix to wear more because it was nearing winter but he never listened. Always mumbling something about Changbin and his sweaters.

"Hey, Jeongin." I said calmly. He smiled.

"Hey Jisung and Felix" The boy said enthusiastically. "Where are we going?"

I held back a giggle, he looked so cute.

"The mall, then probably to eat." Felix said.

We walked down the stairs to meet with Chan and Changbin.

"Oh, Jisung, that reminds me." Felix started as we walked out of the building. "Chan is bring someone else too."

"Who?"

"Um." Felix twisted his face in thought.

"I'll just see for myself, I guess" I sighed.

We waited only 5 minutes before a red truck pulled up. The window rolled down to see Chan in the passenger seat, smiling at us.

"Lets go." He yelled.

I walked to the car, followed by Jeongin and Felix. I opened the back door and step on the sliver bar, pulling myself up and into the truck. When I got in, I realized this was going to be a problem. Minho, apparently was the one Chan brought.

Not that I have a problem with Minho. We made up after all but this truck only had room for 5 people, here are 6.

"We will have to squish together." Changbin stated. "And hi, I'm Seo Changbin and this is Bang Chan." Changbin smiled at Jeongin who smiled back. Chan did a small wave.

"Hello, I'm Jeongin" Jeongin blushed when he looked at Chan and I gave Felix a knowing look.

We all got in the car, very squished. I sat next to Minho who was on my left and Felix on my right, followed by Jeongin. The left side of my body was pretty much attached to Minhos.

He still looked so tired and I wondered why he agreed when he could of slept intead.

"Hello, Hyung" I said awkwardly. I refused to look at him.

"Hi." He replied

"You look tired, are you sleeping well?"

"I'm sleeping just fine."

"Oh."

_______________
Thank you for voting 🙏🙏🙏

Take care guys~ until next time, stay safe and health!