Lost in Hope| 41

Minho Pov

"Why would I ever fucking love you?"

My body tensed and jolted awake. My eyes stared up at the white ceiling as I swallowed the extra saliva in my mouth. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

But they shot open when I felt something shift on my chest.

I looked down and saw Jisung laying there, just like he did when we were when Chan dragged me to their dorm. His eyes remained shut but his eyebrows were furrowed, probably due to my sudden awakening.

His lips were extra pouty and his hair was a mess.

Suddenly my dream and nightmares no longer took my thoughts but instead Jisung made my heart race, mind blank, palms sweaty, throat dry and breath hitch.

I moved my arm to pet his hair, staring fondly at him. My Jisung. I thought to myself. No, my soon to be Jisung.

"Min?" Jisung said, still not opening his eyes.

"Yes, baby?"

Jisung paused to open his eyes and set his chin on my chest.

"Nevermind." He said and rested the side of his face on my chest again.

I sighed and continued to run my fingers through his hair. "Wanna go on a date today?" I asked.

He perked up and looked at me, nodding his head. I chuckled and put my hands on his small waist, pulling him up so I could sit up. I kept him on my lap and he snuggled into my neck.

"Someone's tired." I teased.

Jisung scoffed. "well no shit, you woke me up."

I froze at that statement. Wait, I didn't go to sleep with him last night. Then why is he in my bed?!

"Wait, why are you in my bed?!" I confronted him. My voice raised slightly and he whined, smacking my arm.

"Don't yell, it's early." He scolded. "You were screaming last night so I came to  check that you weren't getting murdered and when I calmed you down you begged me to stay."

Blush crept up my neck in embarrassment. "S-sorry."

Jisung shook his head. "It's fine, your warm."

I kissed the top of his head. I felt the urge to tell him how much he ment to me, how much I loved him but I shut myself up. Too early.

After cuddling some, I dragged him out of bed and we got ready. Jisung tried to check on Felix and Chan but they seemed to have locked themselves in another room.

I decided to wear something warm but casual and Jisung wore something similar.

We packed some water and extra things just incase something happens. We locked the front door on the way out and walked to the car.

I opened the door for him to get in and proceeded to get in the other side.

"I'm not sure what's around here." I confessed as I started the car.

Jisung pulled his phone out and went onto Google maps. He typed in our location and looked at the things that popped up around us.

"There's a cafe, movie theater, a mall..." He listed off.

"Can I see?" I asked. He handed me the phone and I scrolled around. I found something that caught my eye and smirked. "Here." I handed the phone back and put my seat belt on.

Jisung looked at me confused, I reached over and did his seat belt up, our faces dangerously close. I had my body almost completely over his as my left hand grabbed the seat belt.

His eyes widened and he flushed.

I leaned in and pecked his lips before moving away completely and finishing doing up his seat belt.

His face was bright red and he looked away.

I chuckled and started driving.

I parked the car along a street full of people and different venders selling Korean street food.

"Here." I stated, unbuckling myself. I turned to him and he was staring at me. I felt slight panic bubble in my stomach. Does he not like it here? "Is everything okay?"

"I've never had Korean street food." Jisung said, looking at of the window. My jaw dropped at the comment.

"You've never- you've never had Korean street food?!"

Jisung smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his nape. "My parents always found it unhealthy so they never let me eat it."

"Well your in luck!" I exclaimed. He looked me at confused. I just put my hands under my face and said-. "Your tour guide is here to give you the full experience."

Jisung snorted and covered his mouth, holding back a laugh. "Let's go?" He said after he unbuckled.

I nodded and got out, cold air brushed the exposed parts of my skin. Jisung came around the car and I held out my hand. He blushed and put his hand in mine. I walked forward, dragging him with me.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked him as we walked. He hummed in thought, swinging our hands back and forth slightly.

"aren't you the tour guide though? Shouldn't you pick the first place?" Jisung asked.

I hummed and looked around.

"How about warm fish cakes?"

"Ew like actual fish cake?"

"Oh my, Sung, no its a rice cake shaped like a fish."

"Oh. Then yeah!"

_________________

Sorry for not posting, I've been swamped with tests and projects. I have at least 2 tests a week and that's on top of projects.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter and where u want this to go!