Lost in Hope| 2

Jisung pov

I made my way sleepily to my first class of the day, the only one. Felix was behind me complaining about Changbin and how he didn't wish him good morning over text. I mumbled a couple yes's and okays to satisfy him. We arrived at the big lecture room. The room was some what full and noisy, mostly people flirting or gossiping about the new prof.

I rolled my eyes and sat in a somewhat empty row in the middle. Felix yawned.

"I hate mornings" He whispered. "There is not point in them" He scoffed and put his hands over his face. I nodded in agreement. I turned my body in Felix's directions.

"Do you wanna invite Channie Hyung over tonight?" I asked "I miss him."

"Sure" Felix said with a smile as he removed his hands from his face to look at the new prof who came walking.

Whispers interputed the silence of the room, but I uderstand why. The porf walked in  looking like a snack. His brown hair sat just above his eyebrows, the colour made his eyes pop. His small lips and slightly pointed nose sat perfectly on his small face. I covered my mouth. His suit was expensive and it hugged his body prefectly. Felix smirked at me.

"Falling for our porf, are we?" I glared at him and smacked him on the arm. He held his arm and pouted.

The Professor sat down at his desk, his eyes scanned through the rows of students. His glare was cold and when he passed over me I felt chills run down my spine. He stood up again and started his lecture. I grabbed my notebook but found it hard to focus when he bit his lip or ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, class, I believe you have a paper that your old professor assigned to be due today. When you leave please leave it on my desk." He finished and started packing his stuff up. I grabbed my paper and looked at Felix.

"Do you not have your paper?" I questioned him. He pouted

"I was hoping he would forget" I laughed at him and shook my head.

I got up and made my way to his desk. I waited for the students to fill out. Felix went back to the dorm in the hopes to hide. He sat at his desk with his bag on his lap as he waited for the papers to come in.

I put it on his desk and looked at him. We made small eye-contact and he nodded. I quickly rushed out for there and back to my dorm.

When I made it home Felix had already called Channie hyung. Chan was like my other dad. The dad that cared, its not that my dad doesn't 'care' but he only cares about me when it benefits him. Channie was studying to become a teacher and teach high school so he's very busy.

"Jisung? Can you pass me some lettuce?" Felix asked.

"Just Chan hyung, did you invite Changbin hyung?" I asked in a teasing way as I passed the Australian lettuce.

"I didn't invite Changbin because he has two more classes," He pouted and conutined  "But Channie said he might bring a friend"

I grabbed a coke from the fridge and opened it.

"I wonder who" I set my coke down and walked into the bedroom. I changed in a simple pink t-shirt and jeans.

Soon the door bell rung and I hurried out. Felix was making lunch because we only had one class today. When I opened the door I was greeted with a smiling Chan.

"Channie Hyung!" I exclaimed. I pulled him into a tight hug and noticed someone behind him. "Who is that?" I pointed.

Chan stepped aside and I gasped.

Professor Lee

__________________________