Lost in Hope| 25

Jisung Pov

I looked over at Seungmin and chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry, that- um- ha" I scratched my nape.

"You don't find old brothers everyday?" Seungmin joked.

I laughed and smiled, happy Seungmin hadn't thought we weren't lunatics.

"No, this is new." I said honestly. "Do you want to watch TV?" 

"Sure"

------- Next Day --------

The sun streamed in from the only window in the room, hitting my eyes. It turned out Seungmin and I had a lot in common and stayed up till 1am laughing over memes, TV shows and stupid Tik Tok's.

I groaned as I sat up, noticing mister Dandy boy no where to be found. He probably went to his class- Class!

I rolled off the couch and dashed towards the clock. 9:49am.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" I cursed under my breath. I rushed into the bathroom, almost drowning myself when I tried to wash my face fast. I coughed a little before going to the door.

"'Sungie?" Felix's raspy voice followed him as he walked out of his room.

"Not now 'Lix, I have classes-"

"It's Saturday, 'Sung."

"Oh" I stopped and turned around. "Saturday" I laughed, I am silly.

Felix rubbed his eyes and looked me up and down, breaking into a tired laugh.

"you were going to go out like that?" Felix asked, pointing to my outfit.

I looked down and realized I was wearing booty shorts, a fluffy sweater and bunny slippers. I groaned and went red. I glared at Felix and he covered his mouth with his hands to stop him from laughing.

I sighed and walked over to him, hugging him. He was surprised at first but hugged back, melting into it.

"How are you doing, Lix?" I asked softly. He shrugged.

"I think I'll go see him today, you know where he lives?" Felix asked. "I mean he did fuck you-"

"Yah!" I yelled, slapping him on the arm. "I know where he lives yes, now what is going on with you two Aussies and the trash bin?"

Felix scratched his nape and chuckled nervously.

"Icheatedonchangbinbecausechanconfessedtome." Felix rushed out.

"Can you say that slowly." I asked.

He sighed and bit his lip.

"I cheated on Changbin with Chan because he confessed to me and Changbin was jealous so he told Chan to stay away from me so he didn't do anything to me so I'm kinda mad at him." He confessed.

"Felix-"

"G'morning, Mates." Chan greeted. I looked over at him and he was shirtless.

"Gah! Put a shirt on." I scrunched my face in disgust but when I looked at Felix he was practically drooling. I rolled my eyes and pushed Felix over to him. "Get a room."

I turned around and walked over to the kitchen and started making coffee, hearing the flirting from the two.

"You need to tell Changbin." I blurted out.

They stopped talking and it went silent.

I hit 'Brew' and turned around.

"Felix, you are my best friend but so is Changbin and I am not going to watch Changbin be strung on because you can't pick which one is better for you. Changbin loves you deeply and I know you love him too but if you also love Chan you need to find out who you love more and decide so someone doesn't get hurt more then they already have," I said bluntly.

Felix looked down and sighed. He walked towards his room.

"I'm going to see Changbin." He shut the door  and Chan looked at me with fear and sadness.

"He's going to pick Changbin, isn't he?" Chan said sadly. I just shrugged.

"I honestly don't know..." I replied truthfully. "He's changed, not as bubbly anymore... Not as honest, or innocent." It was true. He was different. Something had happened.

Chan hummed and watched as Felix walked out of his room, going over to Chan and pecking his lips.

"I'm going to Changbin's then Hyunjin's."

"Have fun- Not with Changbin though"

"I know, I know"

Felix walked out the door and closed it tight. Chan sighed and rubbed his head.

"I'm going to get dressed and head home,"

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay and play some games?" I offered.

"No, sorry, Ji, I have work to do." He turned me down and walked into Felix's room.

The coffee pot beeped and I grabbed a cup pouring the coffee in and fixing it with some milk and sugar.

I brought the cup to my lips, sipping slowly. Even though the day was a mess I still couldn't help but think about Minho and wonder what he was doing right now.

__________

4k views.... Thank you for the love and support mwah.