The Vacation (part 2)

Y/n had been a bit distant from the guys nursing a ginger ale. When Axol came up and sat beside him.

"I'm guessing you feel left out? Or is that homesickness?" He asked trying to get a bit of a read on your emotion. You smile and chuckle.

"Honestly it's more about one of the girls. I really want to hang out with her more but she keeps running off. Even if it's something she really likes to do." You say stopping the suggested path of action to work on.

"We'll give her time. She's probably in her first relationship of any kind. She doesn't know how to feel or act." He said

"Makes two of us, but I get what you're saying. Let her feel comfortable around me but don't let it get weird." You say.

"Pretty much. Also Luigi really wants to challenge you to a dance off." He said pointing to the Italian in his ready stance preening like a peacock.

"Sure why not." You say smirking and walking to the floor.

Oh the faults of men. Not that either of you won. But you two literally danced till you dropped from exhaustion. The guys had to take you upstairs Axol carrying Y/n and shroomy taking a blackout drunk SMG4 and the tired Luigi.

At about this time the girls started to head back and Y/n had been put into the wrong cabin. But before they entered Axol told the girls this only because he didn't need the two Italians to wake him too early and hurt himself.

Saiko growled but kept her mouth shut as she did understand. Meggy chuckled and tari? She was blushing like mad.

Tari *was* filled with determination.