The boys VS the meme games

After dealing with a fashion disaster show and a minion apocalypse Fr/N Br/N and Y/N were all sitting on the couch in the castle when they all felt a prick in their necks and each pulled out a dart.

"Nah crap." They all said as they passed out.

What felt like minutes later they awoke with a start to sigh in relief that they were surrounded by friends though they were caged up.

"Alright who's the wise guy." Fr/N asked before he heard meggy yell Mario's name.

"Well that answers that question." He said as the first challenge was read out and people were randomly picked.

The first one was not to get hey stinky'd

And Fr/N was up with swag meggy Luigi and Boopkins.

Fr/N had managed to find a place that was relatively safe from Mario as he hard all but his girlfriend get caught. Then she blew her cover.

"Classic meggy ego." He whispered.

The boys watched in horror as Luigi won the next challenge of rocket launcher barrage by shroomy.

"I thought we learned not to do that..." Br/n said.

"Apparently not." Y/N said.

The next one was surviving bobs internet history.

Yeah none could survive that... eugh.

The next one was whack a pingas. With Br/N

The others wished him luck but were confused about why Saiko was there but didn't want to press her buttons so they decided to let Br/N figure it out.

He enjoyed himself actually taking first for a bit before Saiko got +10 for throwing Boopkins into kaizos pingas.

"That's one way to be emasculated." He groaned out holding his crotch having seen how much force Boopkins was thrown.

With the manly mustache with me long the boys didn't even try.

"Melony is gonna win by default anyways. Might as well not try and fight it." Fr/N said when meggy asked why they didn't participate.

The do absolutely nothing challenge was cut abruptly off due to Mario being smashed into the wall of the castle with Saikos hammer and y/N comforting Tari.

"Funnily enough this ties into the next challenge." Mario said as he pointed at the hammer.

The hammer toss with Br/n he quit as soon as he saw Jub Jubs throw. "He may have lost but I'm not beating two full rotations." He said as he stormed off.

Br/n sighed as he faced another challenge with kaizo. Pin the tail on Donkey Kong.

"He's gonna get reamed isn't he?" He asked not even looking at the scene.

"Yep." Saiko said.

"Is he actually using a metal beam?" He asked.

"Yep." She said.

"Another way to get emasculated." He said sighing and whacking bob as he came up with a camera.

The boys got stuck with bowser Boopkins and Belle with cooking with meggy.

Br/N and y/n were in fire proof suits.

"You guys are right but also jerks." Fr/n said before the kitchen exploded and caught fire.

"WE DIDNT EVEN START YET!" Mario exclaimed as Fr/n Belle bowser and Boopkins were alright but the fireproof suits were charred but when they dissolved Br/n and y/n were unharmed.

"Told you we should've gone for the double up." Y/n said.

"Shut up..." Br/N said as they passed out.

The next one all three boys passed because they didn't want to make Karen more mad at them than she seemed to be.

"Not opening that can of worms." Fr/n said sipping his coffee.

"Couldn't've said it better myself." Br/n said.

Sonic fanfic reading:

It's bobs stuff so you get the gist.

And again all three were horrified watching Luigi win again though this time was feeding Kirby... and promptly watching him explode after eating Mario.

They all pushed the unsee button as hard as they could.

The next challenge the boys laughed at Mario vs Melony in the melon -eating- hugging contest and how much Mario looked uncomfortable as melony stared her down.

Y/n got stuck with kaizo this time though thankfully his cheeks got saved by Saiko with the don't wake the chomp challenge.

"That's emasculating times three... wonder if he's gonna stop acting so... aggressive." You mutter.

Br/n and Fr/n were having a "chat" with waluigi after the sleeping with waluigi challenge.

"He looks better as a pretzel anyways." Fr/N said dusting his hands off.

"Yeah, though are we sure we're gonna survive if he gets out?" Br/N asked.

"Yeah, he's got his sora punching bag to vent out his frustration and besides I think he needed his back cracked sounded like he hadn't had a good one in a while." As waluigi had his arms at his hips and his toes at his shoulders while face down on the floor.

"I mean they're not wrong, this is better than my usual stretch routines. Wonder what other ideas for weird stretches they have." The lanky purple one asked.

The Mellon search went horribly at first as you defended Tari as best you could before kaizo finally got his head on straight enough to distract the spymellons so that Saiko could find her.

"Thank Christ that's over, how you holding up Tari?" You ask helping her up before she kissed you hugging you tightly.

"My hero." She said burying her face in your chest. You blush and hug her back smiling like a goof.

The last challenge against Mario was almost totally unfair till Saiko and kaizo teamed up for an epic song showdown against Mario and she got a massive upgrade. Oh and kaizo promised to be better for her sake.

Then there was the thing about Mario.

Yeah he's gonna be running for a very long time.

Hey hopefully next time this happens the challenges will be a bit more balanced.