Belle finds out something interesting.

Belle had a long day beta testing some games from a really big company that had lots of glitches and just wanted relax when she got home. along the way she saw lots of weird action going on. She and Tari discussed what could have happened but couldn't come up with anything concrete. After going their separate ways she finally arrived at the shared apartment she has with Br/N. she smiled a little as she walked up to the door and dug for her keys.

At around the same time Br/N had been helping out in the ensuing chaos that was the multiversal problem. he was rushing back in to get into more casual clothing when he heard belle opening the door and he panicked and hid in the closet.

he decided to get changed a bit in the closet as she approached and was halfway done grabbing a shirt when belle opened the door due to curiosity.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at her boyfriend in the dark closet half dressed.

"Getting changed into some casual clothing after a hard day at work?" he said looking around avoiding eye contact.

she knew he was hiding something, but due to the fact he seemed scared of her finding out she decided to try being comforting.

"Look i know that your hiding something, i'm not gonna try and make you tell me what it is, but when you feel ready to tell me i'm open to listen, ok?" she asked gently cupping his cheek. he gently relaxed in her hand.

"I will, i just want to figure out how to tell you." he admitted. she nodded.

"I understand, as long as it isn't us breaking up at least." she said.

"What? no! were not breaking up. that is not what it is at all." he said full of conviction. belle seemed to relax.

"Ok, just making sure." she said looking relieved.

"Belle, if youre afraid of me leaving you, hows this for making you feel better?" he asked kissing her. she was shocked but melted into it.

"That helps so much." She said in a daze. Br/N chuckled.

"Ok, so i think i wanna tell you." he said feeling more confident.

"Go ahead." she said smiling.

"I run a non profit homeless aid shelter. B.E.A.S.T." he said rubbing his neck.

"Really?" she asked surprised, "The biggest name homeless shelters in the Mushroom kingdom?" she continued.

"Yeah, in fact i have the certificate right here." he said pulling out the title to the company in his name.

"Wow... you are amazing you know that?" she said looking back up at him.

"I do hear that from the people i help." he said blushing a bit.

"Then let me make it more obvious how amazing i think you are." she said pushng him into the closet and closing the door.

a few hours later Tari and Y/N had to come over and save them out of the locked closet.