Why is it in the desert?!

Fr/N was completely unaware where the Spicy Man Concert was going to be held at, but ignored the warnings of Y/N about wearing sunscreen and soon realized why he had been warned.

"WHY IS IT HELD IN A DESERT?!" Fr/N cried out in confused anguish.

"They grow the peppers around these parts. ups the Scoville Units." Meggy said then looked at him. "You didn't do your research did you?" she deadpanned at him.

"No. because i expected the venue to have shade spots!" Fr/N countered. to which Meggy looked around and balked a bit.

"Now that you mention it it is a bit of a major oversight." she admitted before noticing that Mario had started to run off in the opposite direction of where they were headed. she grabbed him ad dragged him over to the Splatoon stage. to which the fat red boi bemoaned about not being the spicy man

Fr/N followed hearing the start of a musical feud but ignored it since he was heading a completely different direction.

This however did not change the fact that mario tried to sabotage the show and got himself launched out a cannon.

"Well at least she confirmed he wasn't going far. so that's a slight plus." Fr/N said running over to the stand that mario had crashed into.

"Yeah Marina really couldve done some damage if not for us." she said nodding in agreement as they finally got to the stand apologizing profusely before meggy seemed to notice but Fr/N definetly noticed the vendor.

"Haven't i seen you somewhere before?" she asked as Fr/N glared daggers at him.

Aziz responded offhandedly and insultingly towards meggy which really got under Fr/N skin but before he could strangle the vendor he motioned towards mario devouring chilies by the handfuls with little side effects.

"Red Boi has what it takes to become the SPICY MAN of the SPICY MAN Festival!" the vendor said with stars in his eyes but Fr/N could only balk when Meggy's competitive streak reared its ugly head. and he knew she couldn't handle spicy foods.

"I'm going to get some ice cream and miluk." he said finishing off in a British accent. and as he rushed off to find some he saw luigi getting kicked around like a mix between a hackey sack and a futball/soccer ball.

when he was on his way back he saw the insanity the was Meggy dumping Peppers on herself via dumptruck Mario machine gunning them into his mouth and meggy inhaling them Kirby style then becoming part dragon and breathing literal flames before rushing to Waluigis... Bath Water? to put herself out. Gross. What he saw next was only the stuff that Mario was not ready to handle.

The Spicy Shroom. Mario had already had enough peppers to finally start feeling hot under the collar. Fr/N had handed some of the items to Meggy to help the smoldering areas of her mouth when he watched in horror as mario ate the shroom and promptly burned from the inside out. Theoretically of course.

and before the two of them could even start to assess the situation Mario went off to the main stages and be paraded as the main god of the event in the middle of a feud between Saiko and Kaizo. (A/N wait... how? you know what? not gonna question it.)

Though through Bob and Boopkins Feud from earlier Saiko decided to win in her own way which everyone but Kaizo loved. Fr/N was the only one to check up on luigi and give the green boi a canoli when he got him to turn over.

"And nothing of value was lost."