Fixing doors and noticing a few other things

You had been summoned by Saiko to fix a door in her apartment which you shrugged off when you went and got it but there seemed to be an uneasiness amongst the gang now that left you and Tari perplexed. You thought about asking Saiko what happened before you realized which door you were fixing.

The door that she forbid no one to enter.

You stand there a moment before looking at her. "So this is why everyone else has been acting strangely... permission to see the cause?" You ask politely.

She sighs "Go ahead... before someone of the others spills the beans on accident." She said holding herself.

You feel guilty for doing this but you open the door and head into the attic like room and find a computer with a crashed game called "Kevin's School"

"Hold on this is the game she came from..." you muttered about Saiko. "Probably didn't like that she was ripped out of the code..." you say pulling up the game files.

You didn't know too much but you saw how each character had a set amount of memory they took up.

"Most likely a consistency for the games mechanics... wait what's this?" You ask yourself looking at Saikos folder and the Main Character Kevin.

Saiko was listening around the corner as you went through the game files.

"Holy crap... holy shit!" You say before trying to rush out to talk to Saiko only to scare yourself flat on your ass when she was right there startling her a bit.

"What did you find?" She asked confused.

"Kevin... He's missing about half of his code!" You say after collecting yourself.

"Wait what?" She asked confused.

"Yeah he's only half complete, it's like when you got ripped out of the game a part of him was ripped out too!" You explained before getting dragged out of the room.

"Fix the door, then start telling me which parts are missing." She ordered darkly. You could only nod as you made the door more secure against Mario.

"So basically what's still in there is the suave and bad boy lines and attitude. That means his not so suave and good boi nature is ripped out." You explained in the simplest terms possible.

"What your describing almost sounds like..." she started before looking shocked.

"Whimpu" you both said.