Y/N helps his girlfriend(s) (into the marioverse pt 1)

(This isn't cannon to the story unless you really want it to be!)

You were sitting with Tari as she played with lil' Archibald. You went to go get something to drink when you heard a noise ad then felt a fat Italian land on you in a heap.

"Hi Mario." You sighed out. Before Mario started talking a mile a minute. About dealing with alternate Mario's hunting him down and the multiverse being in danger. You and Tari look at each other confused before a blue wormhole opened up scaring Mario. Who walked out confused both of you.

It was another Tari.

She looked at both of you and asked if your Tari was really her. You were about to say something when your Tari beat you to saying something.

"Who... who are you?" Your Tari asked.

"She's you, but not from here. Right?" You asked looking at her. She looked at you and looked conflicted.

"Your right but a part of me wants to be mad at you." She said through strained voice.

"What did your version of me do?" You ask looking around wildly.

"You sacrificed yourself to make sure I wasn't caught." She admitted.

"Ah the thing at apparently all Taris hate..." you said looking back at your Tari who looked sympathetic. Then the other Tari saw your Mario and went on the offensive using some honestly brutal means to try and get him to tell her where the grand Mario was. Not you and your tari jumped to the aid of Mario by talking the other Tari down.

"Woah! Calm down this isn't one of the Mario's controlled by the grand head! In fact he was trying to warn us about different Marios." You say making her stop and looked at both of you.

"He's a good bean, and my friend." Tari said beaming with innocence. The other Tari sighed and then smiled getting off of the abused body of Mario.

"A friend of a Tari, is a friend of mine!" She said smiling.

"So what happened? Why are you hostile against Mario?" You asked and she seems to give you a cross look before signing. "And me." You add sounding a bit scared.

As she explained how the Mario's ransacked her home dimension and their leader the Grand Head, she told what her version of you did.

"You saw them and tried to stop them and give me time to find someone to help. I tried to get you to come with me but the Mario's overran you." She said sniffling.

"Hey, if I know anything about me and possibly this grand head, he's still alive, just captured at the moment." You say trying to cheer her up.

"Only one way to know." She said looking at you.

As soon as she finished saying that a new portal opened putting everyone on edge and a Mario poked his head out.

"Lemme see your ass!" The Mario said before falling out the portal on the floor before a mass attack of Mario's came pouring through the portal.

Your instincts tried to take over but you didn't want a repeat of what you'd heard and nodded at the other Tari who nodded back and got started quickly.

The Mario's were distracted by Luigi for long enough for all four of you to get into the portal to another dimension taking your Taris hand.

"Geronimo!" You said rushing in with her worry's about the Mario's briefly swept aside as she giggled at your goofiness.