Desti's Package from Camp

You and Tari were calling SMG4 and Mario over video chat. they explained that the trip there was easy enough but now they were headed towards the mountain that held the Pod that 1 and 2 were in when they arrived. and Mario being Mario knocked them over and into a hole in the mountain before the feed got cut off. You both sigh at the black screen and shut the laptop.

"Well that sure sounds like fun." Tari says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Yeah i bet it... is... ohhhh..." you say before feeling very lightheaded.

"Y/n are you alright?" Tari asked full of worry.

"I- I think so." you say holding your head as the doorbell rang. Tari told you to stay seated as she went and grabbed the mail the lightheadedness getting slightly worse.

"There's a package from Desti here from that camp shes at." she said going to grab a box cutter as you stare intently at the box. Tari notices but when all attempts of trying to get your attention fail she opens the box hesitantly. As she opens the box and pulls out the contents the box erupts into flames causing her to yelp and you to break your focus for a bit before putting out the fire and making sure nothing was damaged.

"S-Sorry i don't know what happened its like my mind went to a different place." you say shakily. tari puts the contents down and hugs you making you feel better as you relax.

'You never have to apologize to me, i'll always forgive you.' you thought you heard Tari say.

"I appreciate that but i'll always apologize, if i don't i'll feel guilty." you say to her and she looks at you mystified.

"I didn't say anything..." she said worried. now it was your turn to be puzzled.

"You didn't say that you'll always forgive me?" you ask trying to piece together whats going on. she shook her head.

"No, i thought it..." she said as your eyes widened. you looked over to where she put the contents of the box you gently get out of the hug and head over to the note.

"Dear Y/N,

      The Camp you sent me to has been fun so far but there's been one detail you all have seemed to have overlooked. This was a camp for those with mental abilities that far surpasses most others, and there's a whole lot more to it than that but i'll try to explain later. enclosed is an artifact of the area, an arrowhead that enhances abilities of the mind. and i apologize if this causes any property damage of any kind, it was not my intention. now if you'll excuse me i need to deal with some floating bears.

                                                                                                      -Desti"

Tari looks over at you. "what does it say?" she asked from the couch.

"Apparently, that i'm Psychic." you say in disbelief levitating the arrowhead to your eye level.

"WHAT?"