TWO FISH GON DIE TONIGHT!

You had to clean up after the fun weekend you had with everyone and asked if Tari could grab some lunch and when Wimpu went to go with her he had to give a "I'm not trying to take your girl" look to calm the intensity before having it gone by Tari giving you an equally stern stare making you apologize.

After a while you feel an urge that you never felt before. It was as if your body was boiling with the anger of a thousand suns. So you tried to ask around. No one seemed to know until Saiko scoffed.

"It's pure unadulterated rage, directed at... where did Tari say she went to get lunch again?" She said watching your face.

"Subway." You say sickeningly sweet with a face that says 'I'm about to commit several felonies.'

"Well let's go check. It's gonna be a while to get there." She says trying to not have to bail out the boyfriend of the friend that scares her sometimes.

"Sure Saiko. Let's go." You say hoping your girl was ok.

'Wait... woah am I going too far? I know this is mirroring the clone.' You think to yourself slowly ebbing off your rage as you get closer. You were still pretty miffed but you weren't on a hunt for blood.

As you arrived at the Subway you opened the door and see Mario Tari and Wimpu looking tired but still in one piece emerging from the kitchen and Tari hugs you and falls asleep.

You chuckle your rage having fully gone away and carry Tari home against your chest.

"Lucky." You heard muttered from the tallest.

"Hey you'll find a g-er partner that likes you for you inside and out." You say correcting yourself halfway.

"And I will. I just think I've set my bar too high for the people here." She says.

"That's fine you just gotta be a little patient to see if they can reach it easily and stay there." You say looking at Taris house flooded with ducks.

"Right castle it is then." You say walking back to the castle where you lay her in your bed and give her DJ Duckington. To which she smiles and sleeps soundly.

Saiko is not the friend, apparently.