Taris other side. (Filler and a lot of innuendo)

(EN: I blame @GeekyTheArtist for this idea but also credit her for the concept. So thank you and curse you Perry the platypus! Wait-)

Tari had been asked to go to E. Gadd's lab to see if they could use something to help Mario. And she was nervous about the trip until you offered to go with her. She smiled and rested on your arm. You smiled as you walked in.

"Ah I see you have come here in search of my new device!" The short scientist said eagerly. Tari shivered in discomfort.

"I have a bad feeling about this." She said gripping your arm tightly. You calm her down and as the scientist goes on and on you direct her attention away and show her some other seemingly less harmful inventions.

What you fail to realize is that the invention you pick up is about to show a whole new side to the girl you love.

"The invert o matic, I wonder what that meaaaah!"You began before touching the hair trigger shooting Tari who screams. You juggle the device and thankfully don't break it but that's not your concern as you check on the smoking shape of Tari and you're shocked by feeling more bare skin than before.

You back up and soon you come to see what the invert-o-matic did.

Tari was instead of wearing relatively conservative clothing now had on daisy dukes a crop top with quack and a duck on it, and fishnet stockings.

The sound of a spring goes off as you couldn't help but stare at her. Then she started waking up.

"Oh this can't end well." You mutter as she looks at you with eyeshadowed eyes in a sultry manner.

"Hey there hot stuff mind helping me up?" She asked in a very flirtatious manner. You do to then have her pull in close and kiss you with a new energy and lust.

"Why don't we go back to my place and play some co-op games~" she said pressing her body into you.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that may become party play if I do." You say sarcastically.

"I wouldn't mind that~" she said before being shoved off you.

"NOPE!" You said blasting her again not realizing you had hit a dial off from full inversion by a small degree. But you would never know because the Tari you fell in love with was back.

"What happened?" She asked looking a bit confused. "Can you help me up please?" She asked to which you scooped her into a hug.

"Sorry just met a very different version of you..." you muttered. To which Tari looked confused before you whispered in her ear.

"Oh! Oh my!" She said meekly as a blush that grew darker and darker spread across her face.

"You ok?" You ask gently making her look you in the eyes.

"I-I think so. But she's my inner oh what's the word...." she responds looking for the right word.

"Desires?" You ask trying not to be rude.

"Sure let's go with that." She said. By this point the scientist had finished his shpeel and handed you the device to fix things. As you left you leaned over to your girlfriend.

"Though I have to admit. You pull off fishnet stockings surprisingly well. We should get some for you." You whispered teasingly.

She froze and blushed harder than before before running after you. "You take that back!" She yelled.