A day with the Clones: Talia (side story filler)

It had been a while since any of the Clones had even interacted with the main cast let alone each other. though Talia(Clone of Tari) was content on the outside with this it did pain her that she hadn't really spent time with the others since getting her current job. When she snapped out of her lament she realized her phone was buzzing off the hook in her pocket. (EN: oh yeah that's right i should probably describe what she looks like nowadays. well shes a brunette with piercing green eyes and fair skin. She kept the idea for the meta runner arm, just saying she had a bad accident and needed a prosthetic.) when she checked it she had got a few texts on her phone about a new disturbance that ended up right outside her place. her boss benevolent yet understanding let her go check up on her situation but needed to work later at the end of the week.

while she was headed out she wondered what the others were up to. when she finally got through all the police officers and managed to get on her property she noticed that the house was undamaged but covered in dirt and a massive crater in the front yard still smoking. She quickly looked into the crater and found an unconscious form in the crater and gently drug out the form after checking for any broken limbs and finding none to her relief.

Talia gently cleaned the face to reveal a young man that couldn't've been much older than her, physically speaking. And when she saw the medics coming she had to keep them from possibly experimenting on him so She convinced the police and medics to let her take care of the man until he recovered.

Once she got him inside after her nail-biting negotiations she carefully and with much embarrassment stripped the man into his underwear which given the rest of his clothing was the cleanest on him. She sighed as she knew that all that dirt wasn't gonna come out in any washing machine she or the kingdom had. Even that suspiciously good one run by that cat. But she wasn't gonna throw it away either so she at least put in a trash bag labeled "your clothes" and set in eyesight of the unconscious man.

Now was the less than fun part waiting for him to wake up.

"And who knows how long that'll take." She muttered as she was writing a note to leave on his chest.

———
(A/N)
Hey so this is the new side story I'm gonna try and remember to write alongside the main story.
One thing before I go
Who should this mystery man be?
Someone we know?
Someone new?
Let me know below
Till next
Time