Is this the real life? Is this a Fever Dream?

(Dongs caught in car doors. No escape from the Agony.)

You and Fr/N were riding with Mario into the city to go pick up some lunch and when they watch Mario get out and slam his dick in the car door. Both wince but balk when they hear him say "here we go again." Before he started screaming.

The plans they had made were thrown out the window as they watched the spectacle that was Mario having his Pingas slammed in the car door. From being transported to kart racing to getting caught in a police chase.

you two tried to keep up with the car but lost it for a few minutes before finding the car parked in the hospital.

"At least hes at a place that could help him." Fr/N said having stopped thinking about the pain aspect of the scenario and was now thinking about how annoying being stuck for that long would even be. You agreed and went in to check when all hell started to break lose because of Swag... of course but this time he was rightly justified.

the aliens from last time appeared again to start firing their door cannons when swag WILLINGLY SLAMMED HIS DONG IN A DOOR.

both you and Fr/N winced before seeing all the other military personnel do the same and then reflect doors back at the ships.

the both of you were collapsed on the floor all color drained from your faces as the near immeasurable phantom pains gripped the both of you. 

once you two regained some sense of sanity Mario let you in on what the two of you missed from the giant door about to crush everyone to initial D drifting cars with the militarys equipment slammed in the door taking out the aliens and you both collapse again as he went on to describe in very graphic detail of what happened.

"Lightweights." mario said dragging both your bodies back to the car to head home.

"Just hope Tari and Meggy don't kill me for this." he muttered starting the car after getting the both of you buckled in.