The Vacation (part one)

"Are you 100% sure we didn't miss anything?" Y/n asks getting awfully close to SMG4 .

"I'm sure we didn't forget anything. Beside if we did the cleanup crew should be able to deal with it." The man in blue and white says walking off before turning around.

"Mario's not here is he?" He sighed.

"You are correct! Saiko tell him what he's won!" You say with heavy sarcasm. To which she smirks.

"A choice to either be sent back home or choose one of the other idiots to send home to check on Mario." She said darkly holding her hammer.

SMG4 gulped quickly looked around. "L-Luigi!"

Y/n and Saiko looked at eachother and shrugged. "I mean it makes sense since they are related." The towering female said before heading off to find the green plumber.

Tari sighed as she witnessed this. Meggy came up beside her and put a hand on her arm. "At least they get along. Right?"

"It's not that. It's that I can't talk to him... I get cold feet..." she says kicking at the ground.

"Maybe we could help with that." Meggy said. "Not to get you to date but to be friendlier to each other. Get to know more about one another." She said trying to embolden her friend.

She looked at her, "you sure meggy?" She asked looking her full of hope.

"Positive. All you have to do is not focus on what you're doing not as much on who you do it with. Act
Like you're doing it with any of us." She says smiling and walking to get something to eat.

Tari was now full of Determination.