Celebrating 10 years of youtube!(Part 1)

You had been invited by Tari to join her and Saiko at the arcade in the mall. You agree to follow to see how the tallest and seemingly ever growing girl vents her frustration through video games.

After a few minutes you receive a text from Steve about a huge 10 year celebration for SMG4. Intrigued you tell Tari who gasps and calls him once she volunteered you and Saiko to the tallest's annoyance a car swoops in and scared the everloving crap out of you.

Mario's expression didn't help either.

Before Mario and SMG4 ran off to do who knows what. You all tried to follow before all hell started to break loose. When you tried to console a crying Melony things happened almost instantly and you were falling towards the outside of the castle.

You noticed Tari landed on top of you. You both chuckle and she kissed your nose. At about this time the announcement of the party was given by Mario. Everyone cheered as you were helped up to your feet.

The party was in full swing memes Old friends and SMG3 showed. The latter seemed to avoid eye contact before SMG4 gave a speech. Once it concluded the song began.

You were shocked at Taris singing voice and gently prodded on who helped her sing so well once it was over. She was flushed and embarrassed but told you it was a good friend willing to lend a hand. You sighed at her vauge answer but accepted it and kissed her cheek which just flustered her.

The party after that slowly winded down and soon you noticed the dead memes getting ripe and then the two hobos fell from the sky talking about the end of the world.

That's when you felt it. The point of everything going south. Tari noticed this and started getting ready her self defense kit. This also alerted the others to get their guards up except 3 and 4. That was until 3 was rejected from entering the realm of dead memes.

You sighed and got ready for a fight when you notice blank white versions of your friends joining your side as the memes corrupted.

"Oh sweet! E. Gadd got the payment to help the clones!" You say throwing everyone off a few seconds.

"What? They deserve a chance to live a life outside of us. Plus they haven't shown up since Christmas." You say to the looks given to you. To which everyone shrugged then focused on the fight ahead of them.

Things were great at first as thing seemed to favor the crew. But you knew things wouldn't last and soon enough you were overpowered by the memes. They went to put their hands on Tari and you rushed over to stop it but was slapped away by harambe as the world faded to black for a few moments.

(To be continued.)

(A/N: This is the last chance to give your vote to where you end up (the part will be posted FIRST as a track A style story). So don't miss your chance to decide on fate.
Remember the choices are
With the crew
Or
With the Mario Recolors
Till next chapter-
Time)