Visiting a slice of paradise.(Filler crossover Part 1)

(Blame Geekytheartist again, but i think I can make it work.)

It had been weirdly enough close to three months since Meggy had gone on her trip to port aroura.

"Weirdly enough I though she was gonna be there for just a week." You think aloud. "Though she is the type to over think a few things so I'm not entirely surprised either." You finished as Tari walked up to you.

"Hey, uh Y/n?" She asked as you looked up at her with her hair up.

You look stunned until she snaps you out of it.

"Huh whah? Sorry got distracted by how amazing that hairstyle looks on you." You admit blushing causing her to blush too.

"Th-thank you. Well uh, the gangs been planning to visit Meggy out in port aroura..." she began tapping her fingers together.

"Tari, you know I'd never be one to make you stay if your friends are involved. Is it ok if I tag along though?" You ask sheepishly. She giggled and kissed your cheek.

"I was going to tell you that you needed to pack a bag. And we might stop by the hotel to grab some of Meggy's stuff that's left." She said rubbing her neck. You winced.

"Oh they are so dead, anyways. Something tells me you have a surprise for me this vacation." You say smirking. Tari chuckled.

"Yes and no I'm not going to tell you till we get there." She said gently pushing your shoulder. You playfully groan.

"Aww come one Tari no hints?" You tease. She chuckled and shook her head no.

"Fine, and I won't peak through your bag either." You say being a step ahead of her.

Two Days Later

The crew was on a ship to Port aroura having packed light since they weren't planning on staying long. And they remembered the stories from Meggy about her first day. Which prompted a facepalm and chuckle from you.

"What did you forget?" Tari asked looking concerned.

"That Fr/n is there too." You say looking at your girlfriend. She gasped and looked shocked.

"That's right! Please try to join us on the beach later." She asked.

"Hey I plan to stay with everyone. If he doesn't then tough." You say crossing your arms. Stopping when she put a hand on your shoulder.

"You two need to catch up. Just don't forget to introduce him to us." She said

"I thought that would be Meggy's job." You joke and she giggled.

"Oh yeah... that's right." She said. "Maybe they're like us."

"Don't forget Belle." You say knowing that she meant them too. She gently shoved you.

"Anyways, I can't wait to show you my surprise." She said looking at you seductively.

"I can't wait." You say as the crew pulled into port.