A new voice.

(Jumping a bit in the non game but from a different perspective. Same rules apply.)

Tari groaned as she awoke in an unfamiliar green environment. She looked around and noticed she seemed to be in a video game of some sort.

"Y/n? Y/n! Where are you? I'm scared." She said looking around and noticing she wasn't in any immediate danger she relaxed a bit but kept her wits about her.

"Hello?" A female voice answered confused. "Is there someone there?" The voice asked as her environment shifted as if it was interactive.

"Uh... yeah? I uh woke up here with no idea where I am." Tari admitted.

"Well um hello User, welcome to RPG-GPS. The role-playing gps game. You are currently level 42. Enjoy your sunny double xp weekend. Good looting." The voice said neutrally.

"Thank you, I guess? But I'm trying to figure out... OH NO! Y/N!" Tari wailed.

"Is there something wrong? I know I'm in need of a patch but-" the voice began before getting cut off.

"No no you're ok. I just realized I may not be alone but I don't know where he is!" Tari said as she started to panic.

"I can tell you right now he's not here. But wherever he is I hope for your sanity he's safe." The voice said comfortingly.

-Meanwhile-

Y/n was admittedly frazzled yet bemused so far at the expense of the program named 'game'. Though running through the game "Legend of the Secret" led to a bit of a sore spot for the program.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He said in a somber tone.

The princess in the game heard this and asked game if he had a princess to rescue.

His response?

"Not anymore." He said before going over how his life is without purpose now that his GiGi is gone.

"I wanna snark. But I can't because right now I'm in a similar-ish boat." You mutter to yourself hearing a faint but familiar voice. "Tari!" You say trying to get out around the monologuing Mr. Glitch before getting smacked by a pop up ad.

"Oh no." Was all you could utter as you and game were thrust back into "Legend of the Secret" with a devious twist.

-Back to the Ladies-

Tari snaps her head around as she heard your faint voice calling out to her.

"He's ok! And he's looking for me!" She said happily.

"That's nice." The voice said a bit conflicted.

"Don't you have someone you hope would be alright?" Tari asked the voice.

"Yeah, but I think he gave up hope on looking for me." The voice said.

"If he's with my y/n. I think he's got no choice." Tari said. "He sounded close-ish."

"You think so?" The voice asked a bit of hope in her voice.

"Yeah! Hey are you connected to the internet? Or where you used to be from?" Tari asked.

"I think so. You think you can get me out with you?" The voice asked warily.

"I can try..." Tari said tapping at her arm screen. "Just one sec." She said as the screen soon flashed green and the voice was now in her ear.

"Wow I knew I was in a mobile way before but now I'm even more mobile, literally." The voice said excited and shocked.

"No problem now let's try to find our partners!" She said getting out of the phone and towards where she and her partner used to be.

-Back with Y/n-

You were dealing with the ramifications of a) releasing Mr. Glitch from the situations in the looping credits sequence and b) game being forced to be a DJ and "singing" to the beat. You were stuck playing three mini games; Atomic Cucumber, Laser Slice Attack!, and Hit the Road(widescreen) with the caveat that there was no way to play them, normally at least.

Atomic cucumber was ok since the cat needed only the fish floating around the screen to guide it. Laser slice attack was tricky though the wooden board Mr glitch tried to block you from dj games title became handy buttons after splitting it and getting sticky adhesive from hit the road.

You unlocked the metal block from the name and noted the weight and tried a trick you tried earlier with "legend of the secret" and made the man jump with the block falling down. And the last plank was labeled "GG" and you put it in the slot and the world finally shattered revealing the portal and a perplexed Tari.

You heard Game congratulate you and asked what you had done but you couldn't take your eyes off Tari.

"Tari? Is it really you?" You asked as Tari looked up at you as GiGi, Game, and Mr glitch talked.

"Y/n!" She said happily hugging you and you hugged her back.

"I'm so glad you're ok." You both said together. You both felt a dark cold breeze rush by you as you heard the voice of GiGi start singing somberly.

"Hang on, I gotta help them out." You say looking at the ring of cards that came from nowhere and picked them out from 1-7 in order before making the right code of the no sign, crying eye, end, no game, a loop and home you hit the return button and Gigi was freed. All four of you looked at the portal and hoped you could go back home through it but as you and Tari jumped you two felt each other slip away calling out to the other helplessly.

That's when everything went black again.

———————
So there's part 2 I know I skipped a whole three and a half parts (kinda) but if I tried to get all parts done. We'd be here a while.

So the next part should cover the last portion of the game and have the couple back in the courtroom in time for the final statements.

Until next
-Time