Time to take on Zero

Everyone but you watched as Zero tried to create a new universe and was about to start heading up before getting attacked by One and Two who you and Tari quickly released. During the distraction you all got free and jumped through the portal after Mario. Into the portal to the other universe SMG4 was sucked away from the group only to return saying there were challenges for the group to do to save Mario. Everyone nodded and moved towards a portal.

(A/N: HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Y/N vs Mario: Who can go longer without nosebleeds seeing their waifus in their 'Sexiest' form?

You balk at the challenge and hesitantly look around before you feel her hug you from behind.

"Hey Y/N~" opposite tari said doing her best to get your nose bleeding. however it only took Mario one glance at a sexy spaghetti plate to geyser into space by nosebleed.

"Fuck i was gonna do some sexy dancing and maybe more but now the chance is gone." she said stamping her foot. you turn around and see her in very lacy clothing.

you passed out due to lack of bloodflow to your brain.

Boopkins vs Mario: Who can stay alive longer being in the same room as anime without any type of interaction*?

Boopkins was sweating looking at the ceiling as soon as the buzzer went off. What felt like an eternity passed by and soon heard Mario scream in agony.
His vision was interrupted by Saiko and he thought he had lost until Another buzzer of approval sounded.

"Yay! I did it!"

Bob vs Mario: Who can defeat Tank Weegee?

"What?" Bob asked before feeling the ground shake and turned to see Luigis head on a Abrams.

"Oh Shi-" he said before both he and Mario got blasted.

"Ow my ovaries"

SMG4 vs Mario: Who can eat the most spaghetti*?

"Not this again..." SMG4 whined but couldn't find a vacuum. "Dammit, might as well take it slow since i know i'll lose." he said accepting his fate and one plate and he repulsed. "This tastes like shit." he said stopping as Mario being Mario devoured plate after plate until he keeled over and died.

"What the?" SMG4 said checking the challenge. he read that it said in tiny print 'without getting diabetes'

"Huh, Guess i win."

SMG3 vs Mario: Who can rob Robs corn and survive?

(A/N: Pssst hey you remember when SMG4 and Mario stole toast back in Wotfi 2016? Yeah, imagine that but with more explosions and corn instead of toast.)

Luigi vs Mario: Who can survive against Yellowjacket longer?

Luigi looked perplexed out the window until Mario's head exploded. He balked and went on defense mode and saw a small speck flying towards him. He swatted it away a few times getting more and more aggressive until someone zapped the speck back to a larger size and the buzzer sounded.

"Ya-hoo!" Luigi cried.

Y/N vs Mario: who can rap against Daddy Dearest without failing?

Y/N watched as Mario failed and you had an idea that might work but it would be risky.

You step up to battle and as soon as he was about to begin you swiftly kicked him in the balls. he went down like a sack of potatoes.

"FATALITY, FLAWLESS VICTORY." an announcer said.

"Woo Hoo!"

Boopkins vs Mario: Who can make Meggy play an anime game?

Boopkins was rummaging through all his dating sims to try and find the right game to make Meggy feel comfortable since Mario was against the wall covered in ink and a nice welt on the head from Fr/N. he was a bit panicked but soon found the game he was looking for. Persona 3.

Meggy seemed aprehensive at first but got into it as the story drew her in.

Boopkins sighed and left the next two titles on the table. "Better than nothing."

Bob vs Mario: Who can survive Baldis Basics?

Bob watched mario go inside to then a few minuets later hear him scream.

"HaHa. Idiot."

Bob was cocky until he heard the ruler slaps get faster and faster. he manages to get to the final door without many encounters but triped up as baldi got closer and closer. he reached up and touched the door and he found himself outside.

"Huh, well then."

SMG4 vs Mario: Who can make Tari Rage quit?

SMG4 gulped and looked at a intimidating copy Y/N who was steaming after Mario tried his worst to pester her physically. so he decided to try a different approach. Unfair Mario.

Y/N was merely annoyed and got a glare as soon as Tari stormed off in frustration when she finally got to level 3.

"Oh thank god." he muttered in relief.

Y/N vs Mario: Who can beat Markiplier in FNaF without cheating?

Y/N gulped and looked at the game before you. "joy. Cheap horror tactics in a video game. My favorite." you say sarcastically. but you persevered and tied the run to Marks fastest.

Mario was disqualified.

"Sweet, EZ."

You regrouped with the rest after many other challenges had occurred and it was time to face off against zero. And then the music kicked in. As you and the others sang whilst fighting you made sure Mario was turned back to your side and you were dragged by Melony inside of AxOl. You looked in horror as you saw how much worse it had become.

"Axol! Buddy can you hear us?" You say as melony gently shook what she could awake. He stirred and looked at Melony.

"Melony?" He asked softly but happy before she tried to free him. He sighed in despair.

"Melony" he said.

"I CAN DO THIS I SWEAR!" She said trying not to cry and failing horribly as she swung and swung.

"It's no use Melony" he said soft and tired.

"No. No don't say that!" She said "We're so close!" She said touching his cheek.

SMG4 could be heard telling you two to hurry up.

"Melony" Axol began gaining her attention, "we're out of time... there's only one way left to beat zero." This broke both your hearts in different ways. But you didn't show emotion till you saw Melony and you got stuck in a memory seeing yourself young and afraid.

"NO!" You and Melony yelled you grabbing your head and she hugging him.

"THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY! THERE HAS TO BE!" You both scream.

Tari outside felt your unrest and knew something was not right but everyone held her back until things got better.

Back inside Axol soothes Melony. "Hey, you can do this you're the strongest girl I know." She stands up as you don't notice your powers acting up. She shows him her response to his question and their first kiss.

"Melony.... Thank you for the adventure." Axol said smiling sadly as his girlfriend had to take his life to save so many others. In that moment as well your trauma caused a emotional explosion accelerating the dissolving of AxOl.

Tari rushed up to you and you hugged her back tightly sobbing uncontrollably into her shoulder. No one had seen you like this before. When Meggy checked on Melony a similar thing happened.

Everyone knew then what happened to Axol.

You all head back and Tari and Meggy take you and Melony to calm down and recover. Tari manages to make you feel better with a kiss that conveyed everything she couldn't say. You kiss back knowing she couldn't change things even if she wanted to.

Three days later you all visit Melony to give your condolences and try to cheer her up.

"Should we tell them about our engagement?" Tari whispered in your ear.

"Later, now isn't a good time" you whisper back taking her hand with ring on it.