Surprising Whimpu (Shipping Filler)

At an arcade in the mushroom kingdom sits a lonely Whimpu. after SMG4 plugged his sponsor he felt empty again and set down his phone and sighed.

"Not to say that game is fun, but i just wanted to have someone come tell me happy birthday." he said quietly. then the door opened with sounds of footsteps and struggling.

"You're going to wish him a happy birthday, THEN you can leave." he heard the authoritative Japanese voice of saiko. she rounded the corner with a struggling SMG4 since she had him by the throat. when they got close enough she set him down and got in his face.

"You have something to say?" she asked him a fire burning in her eyes. SMG4 yelped and turned to face whimpu.

"Happy birthday whimpu! Sorry i made you feel worse!" he said scared beyond belief. Saiko smiled and motioned for the paranoid Guardian to go having been satisfied with his apology.

after SMG4 left saiko put a bag on the table.

"What is that?" Whimpu asked.

"Gifts and cards from the rest of the gang. they apologize for not being able to make it but the idiot in red had to cause a disaster." she said opening the bag to show exactly as she said cards from everyone and a few gifts as well.

"Thank you Saiko-Chan" he said smiling and she blushed a bit.

"Please, just call me Saiko." she said sitting beside him and smiling. he flushed and covered his face. she noticed that he had blown out his candle.

"What did you wish for?" she asked looking at him. he looked away his face getting redder.

"A kiss from a girl." he said softly.

"What was that, i couldn't hear you." she said.

"A kiss from y-you!" he said louder not knowing why he changed the wish. Saiko blushed a bit but she smiled.

"I don't see why not. It is your birthday after all." she said smiling

"I promise not to tell anyone..." Whimpu said

"i don't think anyone will believe you if you did." she said a little sad.

even though this was going to be the best birthday ever. he had a feeling that this would be the one moment that would be taken to his grave.