The (majority of the) boys talk it out

After the craziness that was dealing with the whole world blacking out and a violent game of pickup basketball. You Fr/N Axol Whimpu and Br/N all met up and sat in a circle.

"So uh you're wondering why I brought you all here." Whimpu said unable to look at any of them.

"Relationship advice?" Fr/N asked.

"Dealing with Kaizo?" Br/N followed up.

"Getting Saiko a gift?" Axol asked.

"Trying not to get pummeled by Saiko?" You asked.

"Fr/N is right... and it is about Saiko... I wanna ask her out that isn't KFC..." whimpu said making the others look impressed at him.

"Question, should we find a place that has a chicken option?" Br/N offered.

"It's not a dinner date... just a place to go." Whimpu clarified.

"Ohh!" The others said. "Concert. Preferably Metal."

"But... wait I think I know which one." Whimpu said pulling out his laptop. The others looked at him concerned but offered to make sure there were enough people to make sure he'd survive till an ambulance came.

As the four of you watched from a nearby park the window of Saikos apartment you all huddled over a laptop that was displaying a camera feed.

"Ok let's see how well he knows her." Br/N said

There wasn't much sound but from what they all could see Saiko seemed happy to see him. When he handed over the envelope that had the tickets she looked skeptical then shocked. Then smiled and grabbed him up into a hug and the feed went dark.

"Guess it's mission accomplished." Axol said smiling as Br/N closed the laptop.

You all were gonna leave after talking about what meggy and Mario were up to as you saw them trying to be each other when you got panic texts from Saiko.

The four of you rush to her apartment and practically break the door down to see what was wrong.

"So uh whimpu and Kaizo were getting into a bit of a spat when this happened." She said showing them someone completely new on the floor.

"Holy crap... they merged back together... well done matter and anti matter." You mutter the last part out as "Kevin" rubs his head.

"Ow." He said his voice having a bit of a double echo of the familiar boys.

"Huh at least you don't have to choose who to take to the concert." Fr/N said Saiko glared daggers before she stopped and thought about it.

"I'm gonna let that slide because you make a very good point." She said smiling.

"We'll go to the concert and fixing this will come later. Thanks for coming anyways." She said walking over to "Kevin"

The four of you shrug but let the tallest have her day with her boys and made sure to close the door behind you.