Cult of the 0ne Eyed Deity

during the week following Marios return from being harassed by bears, he faced off against Mr. Incredible and he got into drawings for money. which is about the time you began to watch the college to make sure things didnt get too far out of hand because of mario. thought today After having to save a bunch of people from Mario trying to collect new people for the Box Club you and the rest of the others confront mario. 

but it turns out instead of a Box CLUB it was a Box CULT for the deity of the 0ne eye.

there was a bit of a scuffle with the return of SMG1 and 2 you dealt with the leader though he screamed he would be back.

you sighed as you all were briefed on the origins of the box.

"wait... hang on guys... i just realized something..." you say as you were looking around.

"What? what could be so important that you couldnt-" SMG1 starts before you rip one to the tapestry of a singular eye taking the corners off and leaving the center leaving everyone perplexed, at first.

then you pulled out a sharpie and drew a line in what was left leaving a familiar number.

"ITS A CULT FOR ZERO?!" SMG1,2 and 4 shouted in shock and horror. throwing the others for a loop.

"How did you realize that?" saiko asked.

"well who else have we faced with one eye? and 2 doesnt count they have their other eye its just corrupted." you explain as they all worriedly followed your logic.

"What do we do?" Tari asked.

"Keep an eye out for any more Cultists. and make sure to keep others from joining." you instruct, to which everyone nods.

After leaving the room the others start to ask about Alpha.

"The less the cult knows about him or his origins the better. ill keep him safe. i promise." you say looking to the worried group. they begrudgingly nod knowing you have been doing well so far with the project.

tari just hugged you knowing that things were not going to go smoothly for everyone from here.