Origins revealed and dark deals.

SMG4 was panicking due to his lack of memory before going through his computer. "Come on there has to be something here." He muttered and the found pictures of his computer when he first got it.

Y/n was heading up to the castle after chasing the screaming YouTuber before nearly getting smashed by the computer he threw out.

"Oi! Watch where you throw that next time!" You yell up to him.

"Sorry I'm a bit frustrated that I can't remember my past." He sighed out.

"I think I have an idea just let me get inside before I tell you." You say.

"Why?" He asked before noticing you were gone from your previous spot then busting the door down.

"Trust me. Anyways, maybe SMG3 knows something? If not he does live with the elder memes who might know something."

Seeing little other choices he called him.

"SMG3 lord of the realm of dead memes speaking!"

"SMG3 I NEED YOUR HELP!" 4 pleaded.

"Uh.... no?" 3 said weirded out.

"DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR CHILDHOOD?!" 4 cried.

"Of course I do! It all started when..."3 started before stopping to try to come up with something.

"You don't remember either do you?"4 asked exasperated

"Whoa.... what WAS my childhood?" 3 wondered in confused curiosity.

"Where you going?" 4 asked hearing sounds of walking.

"SHUT UP! I'm getting answers." 3 hissed into the phone.

"Ancient memes I need your help!" He yelled slipping into the pool with them nearly getting killed.

"You guys were here first where did me and SMG4 get here?" He asked.

That's when things got weirder than normal...

SMG4 and 3 were shot with lasers while you collapse to the floor experiencing the backstory of this world and the feuding numbers.

"That's an arc if I ever saw one." You muttered after the whole fiasco. "Something tells me we're gonna need one of those devices. And maybe find yours." You say looking into SMG4s eyes.

"Maybe. Let's hope it's not too horror based."

"Your words not mine." You shot off.

"Crap." He muttered.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL!

Belle was laying on the bed looking at the bill before hearing someone at her room door.

"What is it now? Wait who are you?" She asked seeing an older woman standing at the door.

"I need your help, and in return I can pay you enough to pay off your debts and repair bills." She says handing her a fraction what she would be earning if she took the deal.

"Deal." She said not caring what she was in for, just to feel somewhat normal.

"Good." The older woman said handing the gamer the money.