Branching Paths

You were at the docks with the gang and helping Meggy out by prying the upset Tari from around her neck. After having gotten her and Luigi off of the shortest.

"Tari she needs to breathe!" you grunt out as you see the soon to be protagonist was blue in the face. Once Tari saw this she let go but still seemed upset.

"Don't be afraid to call, text, email, or video chat us when you get settled ok?" she asked on the verge of tears as Meggy sucked in a lung full of air.

"Will do. I just don't know if the boat ride is gonna be long or not." she strained out but held out a thumbs up. you approached her and set a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't beat yourself up too much. Just try and enjoy yourself ok?" You say softly. She's blushing a bit but nods.

"I'll try." She managed out. You nod and head back over and try to get all the people reigned in for a final photo together.

"Everybody say woomy on three!" One of the crew said as Meggy joined her friends.

"One!"

She felt a feeling of calm.

"Two!"

She looks at her friends.

"Three!"

She looks back and says with everyone else.

"Woomy!"

The camera flashes and everyone gives the shortest a hug.

She heads on the boat and waves goodbye.

"Off to my next new adventure!" She said looking off the bow.

The jealous one is headed off to her relationship and will eventually return.