Sitting out a Console War

The day couldn't've started like any other for you and Tari before being barred from the castle.

"What the? What's going on?" She asked as you are trying to knock on the door to the place.

SMG4 answered. "Sorry had to bypass the Sony-curity" he groaned out letting you in.

"What do you mean aren't you guys majoritively based on Nintendoooooooh..." you say before you both are seeing all the new Playstation and Sony merch littering the castle.

"Yeah the gang headed out with the mob of other angry Nintendo characters." SMG4 explained heading up to his room.

You looked at your girlfriend before hearing your friends buried beneath the merchandise. You both rush to the rescue.

You find Belle who's arm had been crushed and was sparking. She was upset and was tearing up. You and Tari try to offer help but she refuses.

"It's nice that you offer, but right now I just want to process this and see if I can troubleshoot some of the parts." She said sadly before kissing your cheek. To which Tari got a little jealous.

As Belle walked off the merchandise disappeared as well as the Sony-curity system as a voice cried out.

"Niiiiiiiiinteeeeeeendooooooooo!"

"Well looks like everything is back to normal." You say before noticing Tari. "Oh come on, you know you're the only girl for me." You say trying to comfort her.

She looked at you before sighing and hugging you. "I'd better." She said into your chest.

You chuckle petting her head making the bluenette blush madly.

Belle has developed insecurities.