Things start to make sense, in the wrong way

You and all the guys groaned checking their surroundings and Br/N sighed in annoyance.

"Not this place again." he said "I hate the backrooms." he muttered. you were about to ask what he meant before you heard Mario running around screaming slamming into SMG4. When all of you grouped back up you all walked the seemingly endless bare and similar looking hallways until you find a random question block. Mario rushes toward it while Br/N and SMG4 tell the rest of you to stay back and let Mario blow himself up. 

To Mario' annoyance the block didn't immediately produce something and when he was done smacking it around for a moment it produced a very abbie-normal Goomba. you all gave chase and when you all finally cornered the thing its face went back to normal only to give you an ominous warning in a very demented voice.

"D̴̡̲̖̼̘̱̔͛̈̋͂̈́̄̀̎̾Ò̴͙̮͙͍͙̺̱̻̲̦̈́̒̾̂͒͋̔Ṋ̴͇̞̮̠̞͙͚̖̫̮͌̈́̅͑̈́̔̏̎̋̈'T̴̨̼͉͓͙̮͙́́͊͛̇̊̏̀̔͆̍̀̈́͒͆ ̴̰̗̯̼̲͊ͅǴ̸̢̢͖͖͈̝͉̜̟͋͆͋͐̆̾̓̏̈ͅO̶̯͒̀̇̈ ̶̡̨̡͚͇̳̱̞̱͕̘̠̩͖̑͗̒̓̐̀̈̚̕͝͝A̶̧̧͉͎͉̖̻̱͈̣̬̪̚Ṉ̸̛̤͖́̽̈́̐̄̊̂̐͐̈́̆̚͠Y̴̙̝̟̺͈͌̆̏̋̄̄͑̈́͆̾̔͌̕͜͝ ̸̹̫͓̤͆̔F̸̢̯̼̟̻̺̤̲̹̦̌U̶̡̨̼͉̜̺͇̫̬͛͆̄̑̆̎̾̍̉̀͆͋͠͝R̸͔͕͉̟̗̤͇̦̗̓̽̾Ţ̵̽̽̉̊̿͑̃̈́̆̄̑̂̕͝͠H̶̟̊̈́̿̀͆̈̆̔͝E̷̛̟̫̣̿Ŗ̷̡̡͚̱̘̟͓̺̦͇̗̣̋̈́̂͜" it warned sending a chill of regret through your spine.

'This is all my fault...' you think to yourself as you fail to process not only one poor decision but two by the guys you bump into SMG3 who thankfully snaps you out of it and you realize just where you were.

"Guys why didn't we listen to the goomba?" you ask seeing a creature resembling a containment bureaus prisoners.

"Because 'Goomba F*ck you!'" Fr/N said making you involuntarily chuckle before SMG4 angered the beast causing you all to rush for an exit and find an elevator. it was slow to close and you all sighed in relief when it did, though a few of you felt bad when you heard it whine.

Soon the elevator started to shake as everything felt fuzzy and disjointed. it kept getting worse and worse until it stopped as fast as it started and the elevator opened into.

"Not this place again." You say stepping out into a VERY familiar techno Chapel. Br/N was about to ask what you meant when Axol greeted you all in a creepily enthusiastic way.

"Friends! Welcome!" he said before holding his face and shifting in personality back to a more realistic Axol.

"GET OUT OF HERE QUICK!" he yelled putting everyone on edge and Fr/N and Br/N almost did if it wasn't for the fact you got in a fighting stance.

"So glad you guys could make it, why don't you come up here?" Ax0l said having shifted back before anyone could get a word in edgewise.

"Is this guy usually like this?" Br/N asked quietly coming up beside you. you shook your head regret written on your face.

"you feel responsible?" he asked you sigh as tears formed.

"If hes a good friend without this nonsense, then he'd probably do it again in a heartbeat. because thats what friends do." he said putting a hand on your shoulder. you take a deep breath and wipe your eyes.

"You know hes not gonna make it... don't you?" he says after looking at the Axolotl. you sigh again.

"Yeah, he told me himself we're not gonna be able to save him." you say quietly. your brother winced.

"Try not to dwell on it ok?" he said patting your back. "Just do what you can, it should be enough for him to know you care." you smiled weakly at him as the regrets were dealt with.

while you two were chatting the discussion of the Backrooms was going on. how it was a shortcut to the darkweb. and how it was time for the main event.

"IT'S NOT SAFE HERE!" Axol cried in desperation. You fought the urge to be snarky at that comment.

"MESSAGES! I LEFT YOU MESSAGES TO GO BACK!" Axol continued. the others took a moment to process but you knew immediately.

"I TOLD you we should have listened to that goomba!" you say keeping an eye on your friend and before you guys could take SMG4's advice to run you all were horrifically mesmerized by the gruesome corruptive transformation of your friend. It was in your shocked state that Ax0l struck and sucked all of you into the usb.

the last thing you heard above the collective screams, was a very evil and demented laughing.

0's plan was now in place.

---------------

Welp looks like our heroes are in for quite the ride. 

till next

-Time