Speaking of Kids Toys (Slightly Dark)

You were finishing up locking something up into the secret vault when tari rushed in holding two plush dolls.

"Hey Y/N, look what i found laying around the castle! Aren't they adorable?" she asked holding up two robot plush dolls to your face.

"They are adorable, though I feel as if we shouldn't split them up..." you say gently taking the larger one and inspecting it.

"Why?" She asked looking at you confused.

"The one with purple eyes looks like she wants to kill." you say looking at the plush and not Tari.

"i mean i can kinda see that, but that doesn't explain for him." tari said pointing to the one in your hand

"He needs her for impulse control." you say pointing to the smaller plush. "I mean look at him, hes adorable but has no way to be told not to do something.

"So Mario but not really?" Tari asked taking the plush back from you.

"Yeah. So have you seen what Fr/N got Meggy for her new job?" you ask as Tari puts the plushies together on a shelf.

"I did! She looks good, very professional." she says in a playful tone.

"I mean he did ask if i thought shed like it but i told him to go with his gut." you say gently chuckling.

"Aww, you couldve at least said something to help." she said tracing circles in your chest.

"I wanted them to have something special without outside interference." you say smiling.

Tari went to say something but nodded her head. "That actually makes sense." she admitted sitting on the bed.

"Ready to turn in for the night?" you ask as tari yawned and nodded. she got up and got ready for bed as you did as well.

out of the corner of your eye you swear you saw the pushies move. but when you look over, they hadn't moved and inch.

at least not yet.

later that night you were awoken by a clatter in the kitchen and head down to see the knives scattered over the floor and upon cleaning them one was missing.

"Great, Horror movie tropes. my favorite." you mutter sarcastically. "If any would be killers can hear me, you are in for a world of trouble if you mess with either one of us, but if you're not trying to kill and just be creepy that's fine, just don't pop up in the bathrooms while we're in it." you say walking the bottom of the house making tari stand at the top of the stairs.

"Y/N whats going on?" she asked rubbing her eye yawning cutely.

"Just covering my bases since a knife has gone missing." you say gently guiding her back to bed and locking the door.

After calming her down you and tari fall back asleep though you swear you hear two voices just outside the door.

The next morning you wake up and head downstairs to see the plushies on the kitchen counter.

"Ok... are you two possessed or are you in disguise?" you ask leaning against the wall facing them. "Because i know for a FACT you two were in our room last night."

"Were in disguise." the larger one said without moving its mouth.

"N!" the other scolded.

"What!? He knows! Like we were gonna get by this guy for very long." N said. the smaller one sighed before they turned back into their robot forms.

"Fine, since you figured us out, you should probably learn my name since you know his. I'm Uzi, and im a worker drone." she explained.

"Lemme guess you guys are from a different planet or universe and are stuck here." you say looking them over. they both look at you like you grew two extra heads.

"How'd you know?" N asked.

"i come from the same boat." you admit getting a cup of coffee before feeling the barrel of a gun pressed against your face.

"TARI!" you yell as you hear the sounds of the dogs of war being unleashed.