(Filler with teeth rotting sweetness) Same dream, new players.

You were peacefully sleeping before feeling a poke on your arm. Which you didn't really notice. Then it was a gentle shove which made you stir.

"Huh, wha?" You ask trying to wake up noting the time and who woke you.

"Tari, it's three in the morning." You say in a yawn.

"I had that dream again..." she said softly and worried.

"Which dream?" You ask having heard about a lot of them.

"The one with the other me." She said sheepishly.

"Oh the one with you and Belle as oh what were you called?" You said remembering now but not all of it.

"Meta Runners?" She asked

"Yeah that! It's been a while for that one... what happened this time?" You asked looking ready to listen and a bit worried.

"Well, it was the same but there was something new... two things but one that stuck out to me." She said sitting next to you.

"Oh? Is it bad?" You ask trying to make sense of that cryptic comment.

"Not really, but uh, I saw you this time." She said brushing her hair up a bit. This shocked you.

"Wait you saw me there?" You asked incredulously. She nodded.

"You were like me, but unlike me you joined me inside the games completely. You tried so hard to protect me." She said tearing up.

"I'm not dead am I?" You ask hoping things were ok between you two over in that theoretical other world.

"W-what no! It's just, you looked so lost and hurt when I left. Like I hurt you." She said wiping her eyes. You cup your girlfriends cheek and wipe the tears she missed away.

"I'm right here. You can sleep with me if you feel bad about the other versions decisions." You say kissing her.

"Please? And tomorrow I'll try and rationalize what could've happened." She said with a sleepy smile. You smiled and pulled her close gently which she yelped at the suddenness of the action but relaxed and cuddled with you. As you start to fall asleep you see what she had dreamed and noticed a face you hadn't seen in years.

Your brother.

(A/n if you haven't yet please go check out my other Glitch Productions Male reader insert AUs Troubled in Paradise and The world never knew our names
Thanks for reading
Time)