Facing off against an Angery shopkeep

*WARNING! BIT OF A DARK START DUE TO A QUICK GAG IN THE EPISODE!*

You were walking the halls in the castle before hearing a sound that worried you, the sound of strangulation. You rushed towards the sound and saw Belle hung from the ceiling nearing the point of no return trying with her one arm to ease the tension. You sprang into action and jumped up and started cutting the rope. You barley make it as she hits the ground with a loud gasp and coughing.

"What happened? Did you do that?" you asked making sure the fiery haired gamer was going to recover. When she shook her head no your curiosity peaked. "Was it someone we're friends with?" you asked as Belle had gotten enough strength and voice to respond.

"No no no. It was a discolored Shopkeep." she managed trying to sit up. you stop her. "Just lay back, once we know the coast is clear I will get an ambulance for you." you say in an authoritative tone to which she lays back a small blush on her face. "Just try to keep yourself awake ok?"

She nods and looks up at the ceiling dazed and afraid. As soon as you had left she blushed harder at the way you took charge. "She's so lucky." she said with a small sigh.

You peek out the doors to see the shopkeep holding Mario hostage. You rush up behind grabbing a pipe on the floor (EN: Peach really needs better cleaners.) and smack the discoloration hard enough to at least let go of Mario. He then turned to you.

"Well shiet" you say before dodging the hands of the giant. "Can anyone give me any backstory to this guy?! We need to get an ambulance here pronto and they can't get to who they need to with this behemoth in the way!" you yell to the two Italians

"This is the Morshu Meme, but I've never seen it like this before!" SMG4 said trying to get the attention off you. Which works for what good that does the two. They run down and head back towards the back courtyard. you breathe a sigh of relief and get the ambulance to the castle pronto. And you quickly check on Belle who was on the edge of passing out when you startled her awake.

"Ok the issue is getting resolved in an area that wont affect us." you say checking her pulse. eventually the paramedics come and take her to the hospital as you hear the telltale screams of peach and toad.

'Well I think the guys got this from here. Might want to tell Tari about this.' You think as you pull out your phone. You quickly send the abridged version of what happened to her and she responds with the fact she'll meet you there. You smile at that.

BELLE HAS BEEN SIDELINED 'TILL SHE RECOVERS