Crossover Paradise (Filler Crossover Part 2)

(Geekytheartist knows which art she made.)

You and Fr/N were walking the Port Aroura boardwalk after Meggy and Tari had decided to hang out for the collective surprise that they had in store for you two.

"You have any idea what the surprise is?" Fr/N asked.

"Not a clue, her lips were sealed." you say looking up a bit. "I mean i don't mind, more time to catch up and see whats new."

"i sadly cant say much, were relaxing after a stressful couple of days." Fr/N said looking down.

"Whats go you troubled in paradise?" you say looking at your friend.

"Just, sorting things out mentally." he said. "Ill be fine." he finished before their phones buzzed with texts telling them to meet the girls at the beach just before you two were jumped by some big blue guys.

-LATER-

you guys arrive a little battered after managing to take down your assailants.

"Just like old times." you said triumphantly.

"Hurt back then too." Fr/N groaned out rolling his shoulder. you see both girls in Swimsuits. 

you blush more of the fact that Tari was in a bikini but chuckled to yourself when you saw that it was a sonic bikini. "Of course thats the only reason she would wear that..." you mutter as you walk over helping Fr/N jaw off the floor.

"Y-Y/n Hi~" Tari said embarrassed and confident in the same breath. 

"hey, you look stunning today." you say before giving her a quick kiss.

Meggy in a monokini smiled and approached Fr/N and got him to at least speak again.

"i love you." he said in a bit of a daze. she blushed but gently pulled him to the shore

"i know" she said kissing his cheek.

the four of you enjoyed the company of each other both in the water and on the sand before tari said that this was supposed to be part one but she was getting cold feet on part two. you blush at the implications.

"Tari, you dont have to do that if youre not ready, just like we discussed before." you sputter blushing a little before she put a finger to your lips.

"i know, i just want this to be special and what better time than now?"she reasoned also blushing.

"Hotel?" you say looking around. she nods and as you head to your room you hang the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and lock it.