Meggy finds a hobby.

Fr/N was sitting at the dining room table watching this documentary of Mario when Meggy bursts the door open. She looks both drained and stressed but most apparent was the willingness to punch something.

He saw this and quickly went to purchase something online for instant delivery. when the door knocked a few seconds after his purchase he set to work building his gift to Meggy. During his building Meggy heard him clattering around which annoyed her and she burst out of her room to figure out what happened but saw a new punching bag and dummy causing her anger to stop short. 

"Whats all this for?" she asked "My birthday isn't for a few months." she finished her thought as she walked closer.

"Well i know that Mario can be a bit of a stress inducing person so i decided to have somethings to let your anger out on without causing someone to go to the hospital." He said gently hugging her from behind.

"With what you got me it looks like i should take up boxing." she said jokingly before she mulled it over in her head.

"I mean if that's what you want to do in your free time, just make sure that its in official circuits, I've heard the horrors of less than official circuits." he muttered remembering the time he visited a WVBA match the poor french boxer got absolutely demolished.

"Yeah i know, though maybe if i'm feeling dangerous i'd give that kind of circuit a shot, once." she admitted not looking him in the eye imagining beating the crap out of guys three times her size. Fr/N sighed but let her go.

"why don't you let off some steam from today against an old enemy." he said putting a old and tattered picture of Francis on the punching bag. which riled her right back up and into punches and kicks against the bag.

"Better than the sparring matches." he muttered as he gently touched a bruise from when she side kicked between the padding on his side. she had apologized and swore off sparring to his horror. because he knew what could happen if she didn't let it out. He witnessed it on the island.

He had sat down and watched her beat the crap out of the bag and after a few minutes she was tired and sweaty.

"i think thats enough for tonight." she said between pants while slowly walking over to him and collapsing so that her head rested softly on his lap.

He chuckled as she heard her snore softly and gently patted her head getting a soft woomy out of her as well.

"I love you." he whispered into her ear which made her grin goofily.

"Love you too honeymuffin." she said softly.

They stayed there the majority of the night before he gently picked her up and carried her to bed where they cuddled  up close the rest of the night.