Seat-belts Everyone!

After the interesting events of School elections, you Tari and Saiko were waiting with the other students for the bus for a club field trip with shroomy as the head chaperone. When melony boarded she asked you three why you were joining the class.

"Because were here to babysit... HIM." Saiko growled out at a very spooked mario who only waved.

"that and its been a while since ive been camping. wanted to get back into it." you respond watching mario get manhandled trying to get buckled into his seat.

Desti was sitting across from you. "You used to camp a lot?" she asked intrigued.

"yeah over a decade of camping at least." you say remembering your time back in extra curricular activities. as you reminisce a bit you overhear shroomy give final call especially to mario. when it was time to head off Mario claimed to need to piss but they headed off. a few moments after that you all seemed to hear boopkins.

"Anyone else hear Boopkins?" You wonder aloud

Bob checked and proceeded to ignore him as you all headed into the woods.

Mario was being mario and tried to manipulate tari then saiko. and some shenanigans with Melony bob and boopkins. before you and desti hear the order from shroomy to run over a bear.

"Oh no..." you both mutter. you both went to try and stop him but the damage was already done.

"What have you done?" you ask.

"REVENGE!" Shroomy yelled in his darker voice.

"You have some serious issues." Desti and Swag said at the same time.

Though soon enough mario caused things to derail. though you were prepared and you desti and saiko ducktaped him to the roof of the bus as swag made repairs.

you were comforting Tari when you noticed the abundance of bears.

"Not the psy-bears..." you hear Desti mutter and notice floating bears.

"Anyone else hear Doom music?" you mutter as shroomy launches himself at the bears.

thats when one bear made the mistake of attacking tari.

you grabbed the bear and slammed it into the ground before kicking it into a rocket aimed for you then you kicked the flying bear back to its buddy.

Desti was igniting and shooting bears while dodging other attacks. but it soon was too much and you all were getting mauled.

thats when Melony used her deity powers to save you all.

you were thankful sure but you knew that those powers of hers were dangerous.

"I dont like the look of this arc..." you mutter as you all pile into the bus without mario.