Time To Take a P-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When Swag and Chris brought out heavier and heavier armaments you all decided to head to the bunker that you guys had set up. It was you, Fr/N, Br/N, Belle, Tari, Meggy, Saiko, Mario, Luigi, Axol, Melony, Boopkins, Bob, and SMG4.

You look at your brother and belle and see that they were engaged!

"congratulations. I'm so glad to see that you two are happy together." You say genuinely. Belle blushes as your brother chuckles

"Thanks bro but when can i see one on my soon to be sister in law?" he whispers pointing to Tari making you flush.

"I have the ring just waiting for the right moment." you say as there started to be infighting.

"Well if this is happening im gonna-" your brother started before axol hogged the can.

"Wait for the toilet." he whined as you Mario Fr/N and SMG4 felt the need to piss as well.

one by one everyone used the can to not emerge. the girls noticed and when they checked the toilet had returned to normal.

"What did they do fall in?" Saiko asked as the three girlfriends groaned.

"Probably not, but knowing Mario they're on an adventure of some kind." Meggy said before noticing Melony worried.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright if anything the others will check with Axol, wherever they are." She said trying to comfort their friend. She seemed to accept this and relaxed into the shorter friend.

"Thanks meggy." She said softly.

"Hey anything for my friends." Meggy responded with a wary smile.

Tari sighed as Belle nodded. "I agree."

"It is good to see you again after a while." Tari complimented. "You and Br/N made it official?" She asked looking at the ring.

"Not yet, we're nowhere close to planning an event like that. But I love him and he loves me..."  Belle said with a small blush "so has Y/N asked yet?" She continued.

"Not yet, though I think it's for the best since we're not exactly in a safe place to do that kind of thing at the moment." Tari said gesturing out to the bunker.

"True true, but you know he's gonna propose to you?" Belle asked to confirm.

"Oh yeah, he talks in his sleep. It's cute." Tari spills.

"Hopefully this adventure he's on will bring him back safely." Belle said crossing her fingers in front of her.

"Me too, Belle. Me too" Tari said calm but a bit unsure.