Desti Tries her hand at fixing her mistakes.

After returning from camp and reconnecting with Meggy some and showing what she can do.

"Hey, Meggy... can i get something off my chest while i'm thinking about it?" she asked turning to her rival turned friend.

"Sure whats on your mind?" she said looking at Desti.

"I- I'm sorry for how i treated you before all that crazy stuff happened. I meant to tell you on the island but things were going to hell so fast i just-" she said before she was caught up in a hug and heard Meggy crying. She knew something was up and pulled out her Psyco portal. "Can i preform a wellness check?" she asked and as Meggy nodded she gently put the small door to her forehead and stepped inside her friends troubled mind.

When she landed she found herself in a dark damp and inky place.

"Feels like teen spirit in here..." she muttered hearing something behind her. She snuck a glance and saw a dark inky version of Meggy with glowing eyes among other mental enemies.

"You're not supposed to be here." It told her darkly.

"And you, aren't supposed to have this much control." She retorted as the dark incarnation rushed forward while Desti evaded and got a few psy blasts in getting it mad.

The battle raged on for what felt like hours until you showed up to help even the score.

"You did ask before jumping in right?" You asked quickly getting a glance at Desti.

"Yes dad." She said sarcastically.

"Hey I'm just making sure, you know how much they've been cracking down on that." You say as you notice her rolling her eyes "But enough banter, you deal with the dark overlord I'll deal with the more common nuisances." you say burning some Doubts.

They see Meggy partially emerge from the dark version asking if Fr/N was on the way.

"I called him before i came to help, so yes." you say shooting regrets. She smiled as she was then forced back in. As things started to go into your favor the dark form was taking in more of the dark in leaving the original ground and growing to gigantic proportions.

And at that moment Fr/N joined and you him gave Desti a boost. She grew to a huge size and Fr/N noticed an inkling Meggy crawl out of the monstrous form and he went and held her.

"I'm sorry I knew I should've taken it but I couldn't find you..." she said.

"Hey, I'm glad you're trying to be responsible and run your job but to help others you need to help yourself..." he said gently kissing her forehead. She smiled and hugged him as she morphed back into her current form.

"You're right... but do you really trust me to take that much on my own?" She asked.

"I do, and I promise to try and put a dose out for you for the day the night before ok?" He said cupping her cheek. She smiled and nodded.

"That's perfect." She said kissing him as Desti knocked the dark ink into the pit. Everyone looked over as the darkness yelled

"I'll be back!"

"I'll be ready!" Meggy yelled back.

"Feeling better now Meggy?" You ask.

"Yeah, for now, just glad to know that I have people who care about me and my well being." She said pulling you all into a group hug.

Back in the physical world you talk about what could have triggered something like that but then sighed.

"Mario becoming a tech wiz caused it didn't it?" You sigh.

"Probably." Meggy said shrugging. "I know it didn't help."

"Yeah I'm just glad he's back to normal though." Fr/N said gently wrapping an arm around Meggy who smiled up at him.

"Hey I've been hearing rumors about a new 'Squid Game' no offense ladies and I'm curious to see what it's about." You say as the others look interested but cautious.

"Now you got us curious. Well check it out together alright?" Fr/N says as everyone nods.