Barbeque anyone?

You Fr/N and Br/N were in the kitchen making backup food so that when the majority of the food would end up ruined you three could satiate everyone.

"So you finally proposed to Tari." Br/N said while not looking up from making a normal salad since all of you didn't want to test your luck with fruit salad.

"Yeah, i didn't want to lose the chance to do it." you answered watching the potatoes.

"You were afraid you'd die?" Fr/N asked.

"Weren't you back on the island?" you ask looking shocked at you friend.

"Not really Meggy and i were too angry to be scared." he admitted thinking back to how the island vacation ended.

"Breaking news: Man literally too angry to die." your bother commented causing the tension to immediately break into hysterical laughter.

As you all collected yourselves belle came in and kissed Br/N and whispered in his ear.

you both watched as his face went slack in shock.

"R-really?" he asked looking at her. to which she nodded.

before you had the chance to even ask what happened he kissed her again.

"After this, we have to tell them." he said happily.

"Of course Game Boy." she said seductivley.

you and Fr/N looked at each other confused but finished up the food and let the couple have some private time to enjoy what they had learned.

"$5 bucks says its babies." Fr/N says holding the sides

"$10 says she has a well paying job." you say holding the main course as you head out to the recovering scene.

"we expected something like this to happen. so we brought more food!" you announced. the gang cheered and set out the food. you notice tari holding her severed prosthetic hand.

"Melony freak out?" you ask as you held her hand.

"Yeah, though meggy did try to talk sense into her, it took luigi tank to get the point across." she said.

"Ok, you're gonna have to tell me what happened when things went downhill, because that sounds like an interesting story." you say before melony embraces tari and starts profusely apologizing.

whimpu showed up towards the end with Belle and Br/N to sit beside Saiko which she grumbled a bit at first everyone smiled as she seemed to enjoy his company.

once the idea of remembering the good times and happy notes to come Br/N raised his hand.

"Can we start the newer happy notes?" he asked sheepishly. SMG4 nodded hoping this wouldn't end up out of hand.

"Well we just learned that Belle has landed a job as a beta tester and can get tari a job there too!" he announced as Fr/N slammed his head into the table and handed you ten bucks.

Tari was shocked but was excited to try it out putting her hands to her face and jittering.

meggy noticed the ring on taris hand and gasped. "HE PROPOSED!" she yelled excitedly. Melony belle and saiko looked at you in shock.

"Oh boy." you said as you watched the calm demeanor of the gathering go to a more organized chaos. that is until mario was unleashed.