[ 009 ]

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ long road ahead; part one ]

━━━━━━━━━━

It had been less than two weeks since the whole St. John's Farm incident and the atmosphere had not been great. Everyone had still very much been on edge. Kenny and Lee would do runs into the city, coming back with whatever they could get their hands on, but they were finding less and less each time. Kenny and Lilly were still at each other's throats, arguing all the time. Lilly hadn't exactly been in the right state of mind since her dad died. The tension between them just kept rising with no end. Hopefully, they could sort out their problem with eachother. 

Clementine had been talking to a stranger on her radio all the time and Kass had a bad feeling about him. She just hoped Clem would notice he's a bad guy before it was too late.

"Kass! Kassidy!" Clem exclaimed as she barged into Kassidy's family's room, startling Kass as she closed a journal that she had found a few months ago and turned to her. "I found some stickers in a drawer and put them on my walkie!" She said with a big smile on her face, holding it out towards Kassidy.

"It looks nice, Clem," Kass replied, taking it in her hand. There were a few stars stickers and a sun smiling and one was a flower. Kass chuckled at the idea of placing stickers on it as she handed it back to the little girl.

"Thanks!" Clem responded, a smile on her feet face. The two girls had grown rather close to one another the past few months. A few days before, Clem had placed a bug on her brother's pillow and when Duck found out, he screamed his head off and started blaming Clem for it, but she denied it. A few hours later, Kass asked her about it and she told her that she did, making both of them laugh.

Kassidy had also been getting pretty close to Ben. Duck had started to notice and every opportunity he got, he teased her, up to the point where it got annoying. There was a point a few days before when Kassidy and Ben were talking and Duck came up to tease her. In front of him. Kenny had also started to notice and was not happy. He had also made a bit of a scene.

━━━━━━━━━━

Kassidy had ran out of her room when she noticed Ben was sitting beside the RV, on the couch, alone. She walked up to him. "Heya, Ben," she grinned at him as he looked up at her.

"Oh, hey, Kass," he grinned back at her.

"So, um... Can I sit down here?" Kassidy asked nervously, gesturing to the spot beside him, and he nodded, so she sat.

"God, I'm so done with Lilly and my dad fighting," Kassidy huffed as she heard them yelling in Lilly's room with Kenny soon enough storming out.