[ 024 ]

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ no time left; epilogue ]

━━━━━━━━━━

The two remaining survivors of Lee and Kenny's group Kassidy and Clementine had been walking along the countryside, trying to make it back to the train.

Clementine was still crying over the loss of Lee and so was Kassidy. Along with crying over Kenny and Ben's death.

The girls, getting tired, walked over to a fallen tree and sat down to take a break. Clementine noticed shotgun shells and other bullets on the ground, picking up a bullet.

"We don't have the gun for that ammo, Clementine," Kassidy pointed out.

"Sorry," Clementine muttered as she dropped the bullet on the ground. They both stayed silent for a minute until Clementine asked, "So, where do we go now?"

"I don't know. I guess we just keep walking until we find something. We didn't find Christa or Omid at the train. Other than that, I don't know what else to do Clem," Kass responded with a frown.

"Clem...Look." Both girls stood as they looked toward a small hill in the distance, with two other people. The figures stopped and stared.

"Is that them?" Clementine asked, hopefully.

"I don't know, but one way to find out. Come on, let's catch up to them," Kassidy ordered as she started walking in direction of the two.

Kassidy looked back in the direction of Savannah and thought about everything that happened with her and everyone she had known. Meeting Lee and Clem, learning how to shoot, nearly getting eaten by crazy farmers. Watching her family and friends die...

"Clem, come on. We've got a long walk," Kass said, snapping out of her thoughts. She continued to walk away with the little girl, never return to Savannah.

Goodbye, Lee.

Goodbye, Ben.

And goodbye Kenny.

━━━━━━━━━━