41

Me: Jaylen, why did you have to tell him the water park?

Jaylen: Well you said that if I behaved in school this week, I could choose.

Me: You are so right.

I then signed. I know i'm only 4 and a half months pregnant, but I still felt a little self conscious.

It was 12 and Jaehyun would be here around 1;30 to take us out to a nice water park.

Jaylen had worn a shirt, with his bkack swimming trunks and his slides. He had asked me to braid his hair up since he would be getting it wet. After packing his bag with extra clothes, I went and got myself together.

Feel free to change anything you don't like

Feel free to change anything you don't like.] {you can also think of your own dress/ cover up to wear as well]

I then brushed my hair into a low puff { or ponytail}

After doing so, I packed my bag with an extra set of clothes.

Jaylen and I then headed downstairs. He sat on the sofa and I went to the kitchen, taking my frozen fruit out of the fridge and packing some snacks for Jaylen for the car ride.

Soon, I heard my doorbell rang.

Walking over, and looking through the peephole to confirm my theory, it had been Jaehyun.

I opened the door, letting him in.

Me; Hi-

Jaylen: HIII JAEHYUN.

Jaylen said, running over to Jaehyun, hugging him, to which Jaehyun laughed and hugged back.

Me: Well dang.

After he hugged Jaylen, he looked at me with joking pity in his eyes, giving me a hug as well.

Me: Hey Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: How are you doing today YN?

Me: Ehh, besides sore breasts, fine i guess.

Jaehyun: Try massaging them. That should help.

Me: Yea, thanks.

He then gave me a polite smile.

Jaehyun: You guys ready?

Jaylen: Yes!

I then grabbed Jaylen's bag, placing it on his back, then my bag, to which Jaehyun grabbed for me.

Me: Thank you.

Why is he so sweet? I swear he is like every girl's dream.

Locking up the house, we all got in Jaehyun's g-wagon. Which was very comfortable and spacious.

We had now been about half an hour into the ride and the first 25 minutes, Jaylen had been talking, earning lots of laughs and chuckles from Jaehyun and I.

Me: Jaehyun, tell me about you.

Jaehyun: Well-

Jaehyun had then begun to tell me some things about himself that I found interesting. When he finished, I couldn't help but smile, mostly because he looked so cute talking to me, while also focusing on the road, as well as somethings about his many friends he sees as brothers.

Jaehyun: One day you'll meet them. They are really good people and would love you.

Me: Sounds Nice.

Jaehyun: Yea.

I then received a text notification from Jay.

Jay- Hey. What are you up to?

Me- Jaylen and I are going to a water park with Jaehyun.

Jay- Who!?

Me- My doctor who I have a crush on.

Jay- Since when do doctors take their patients to water parks? I know that ain't a date.

Me- well I am not sure that this is a date.

Jay- Girl are you blind. If he is taking you and your son, mind also that you are pregnant by someone else, to a water park, then that's a date. He likes you.

Me- Yea he has said that he is interested in me, and he knows I am interested in him. And Jaylen loves him.

Jay- You guys will be dating soon.

Me- shut up. Anyways, I have to go. I'll call you later to let you know how today went.

I then put my phone up and noticed we were arriving at a big water park.

Me: Oh gosh. Those rides look kind of scary.

Jaylen: They look fun.

Jaehyun parked the car, then we all got out.

------ Time skip

I had now been almost 9 months pregnant and I decided to wait till the birth of my child to know what the gender was. This kind of made Jay and the guys upset because they wanted to know as soon as possible, but nonetheless, they had no choice but to be patient. Jaehyun and I began dating about a month and a half ago to which two weeks later, he became my boyfriend. He has been really supportive. He bought baby clothes and such, but because he is the only one who knows the gender of my child, due to him being my doctor still, he has not shown me anything because he knows I want to wait. However, K, Jay, and crush have each gotten me both clothes and toys for boys and girls.

Jaylen wants a sister, so he's been telling all his friends at school he is having a baby sister.

I haven't heard or seen Dean, but I forgive him. I was in the wrong for keeping him from his children because no matter what he did, he deserves to see his kids. So, today, I planned on asking Crush to see if he would mind meeting Jaylen and I somewhere.