45

Today I was going to meet Jaehyun's friends.

I made sure to dress everyone nice.

I got Jaylen dressed first.

Then Nailah. After putting her shirt on her, I put her tutu sock on her, connected her pacifier to her shirt, then packed her diaper bag. I made sure she had her formula, extra bottles, distilled water, pampers, wipes, powder, and an extra pacifier.

After making sure my baby was set, I got myself together

I decided to brush my hair Into a low sleek puff, then threw on some earrings, and a simple necklace

I decided to brush my hair Into a low sleek puff, then threw on some earrings, and a simple necklace. I then slid on my shoes then placed Nailah in her car seat. Jaylen grabbed her diaper bag for me and we all headed to the car after I locked the house.

I then put Jaehyun's address in my gps then we were on our way.

About half an hour later, we pulled up to a really nice house.

Part of me wanted to be amazed, but Jaehyun is a doctor. What do you expect?

Jaylen and I then got out of the car. He grabbed the baby's diaper bag, and I grabbed the car seat.

We then walked up to the door and I pushed the doorbell.

A couple of seconds later, the door swung open and we were greeted by a smiling Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: Hey guys. YN, why didn't you text me or call me so I could help you?

Me: Oh no. We are fine Jaehyun.

I then smiled at him.

He then grabbed the car seat from me, then stepped to the side for Jaylen and I to come in. He then led us to the living room where there had been a lot of men. Too many for me to count.

Jaehyun: Everyone, this is YN, my girlfriend and Jaylen, my little son.

Aweee. How cute.

Me: Hi.

Jaylen: Annyeong!

All the guys then said hi back. As I looked over at Jaehyun, he was at the car seat on the coffee table and already had Nailah in his arms.

He loves her so much. Maybe even more than I do and I carried her for 9 months.

I was offered a seat by one of the younger guys and as soon as I sat down, some more guys came out of a door, which I'm guessing was the kitchen.

They looked kind of caught off guard, but really polite and nice.

Me: Hello.

They all then greeted me as well.

Everyone then paid attention to Nailah. Some called her cute and adorable or just awed.

Jaehyun then handed her to me.

Jaehyun: I have to go check on the dinner. Johnny could you help me please. Everyone, please tell YN your names.

Him and another guy then went into the kitchen.

Everyone then began to tell me their names one at a time. I hope I remember them all.

After introducing themselves, they began to ask me questions. The ones who didn't speak english well, Jaylen translated for me.

After a while of talking to them all, and getting to know each of them a bit, Jaehyun and Johnny returned from the kitchen.

Jaehyun: Dinner is ready.

Only one thing went across my mind. Where are 25 people gonna sit and eat?

I then turned to Jaylen and spoke to him quietly.

Me: Are you ready to eat?

Jaylen: Of course.

Jaehyun then helped me up and I grabbed Jaylen's hand. Jaehyun then led us to the kitchen.

Jayhyun had made a huge variety of food and all of it looked amazing.

Jaehyun helped Jaylen make his plate. I decided I would wait since I still had to feed Nailah, so I waited till Jaylen was finished, then grabbed myself a glass for wine.

Just as Jaylen's plate was finished, Jaehyun had noticed I didn't have any food.

Jaehyun: Why aren't you waiting for any food?

Me: Well I have to feed Nailah and put her to sleep first because she wont allow me to eat.

Jaehyun: I can take care of her.

Me: Jaehyun, i'm her mom. I can take care of her.

Jaehyun: Im sorry. I love your kids so much that I feel like I'm their dad. I love their company and their cute adorable faces. I love holding Nailah.

Hearing Jaehyun say this made me smile.

Me: Aww. Jaehyun, stop trying to make me cry.

I said pouting my lips.

Me: Jaehyun. I swear you are like... so perfect. I find it weird that we are a couple sometimes because of how perfect you are.

Jaehyun: YN, I'm not perfect. At all.

Me: It seems like it.

Jaehyun: I feel like I shouldn't be saying this so soon, but it's truly how I feel. I love you.

Me: I don't think it's too soon. Mainly because I feel the same way.

Jaehyun then kissed me, this time on my lips.... For the first time.

Pulling away, he smiled down at me.

Jaylen: Mah food is gonna get cold.

I shook my head at him and Jaehyun led us to another room, which turned out to be a dining room that had multiple tables.

Jaehyun made sure we were fine, then turned to leave.

Me: Jaehyun, do you mind grabbing Nailah's diaper bag for me please?

Jae: Not at all.

Jaehyun was about to begin eating, till I told him to wait.

Me: Jaylen, wait until everyone else gets their food.

Jaylen: Why?

Me: Because it's polite. Normally, in a traditional household, everyone eats together at the same time.

Jaylen: Oh. OK.

Within a minute, everyone had been sitting at a table, and Jaehyun had brought me Nailah's bag. I then made her a bottle. When her bottle was finished, I fixed her on my chest, then placed her receiving blanket over her. I then began to feed her the bottle. Jaehyun soon sat next to me with his plate of food.

As he had been eating, he fed me some food from his plate. His cooking is really good.

Me: Mmmm That's so good.

Jaehyun: Thank you.