35

Jaylen: mooooooommmmm? Wake up.

I woke up to Jaylen shaking me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jaylen in front of me and three silhouettes behind him.

I then rubbed my eyes and sat up. When I looked back in that direction, I saw Crush, Jay and K.

I then put my face in my hands. It felt like I was gonna cry again.

Jay: Jaylen? Can you mom and us have a few minutes alone.

Jaylen then nodded and left the room.

Crush then sat on my bed and grabbed my hand.

Me: I-I can't belie-

Crush: we know.

Me: what am I gonna do? It's already gonna be a lot on Jaylen. But another child? I can't do this.

Jay: when did you find out?

Me: yesterday. I took a nap but woke up feeling sick. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't remember the last time me and Dean did it. But I remembered it was three nights before the wedding. I don't believe in abortion... but this is all just too much.

Crush then pulled me in for a hug and rubbed circles on my back.

Me: what am I gonna do?

K: we were there for you before and we are here for you now. We will always be here for you, no matter what.

Me: thanks guys.

Crush: And of course we'll be here to help with the baby.

Me: You guys are too busy to be caring for someome else's baby.

Jay: But you're family and so is that baby.

I couldn't help but smile. It may be the worse time to, but family makes everything better.

K: Go shower and get dressed. We are going out for breakfast.

An offer I cant turn down.

Me: Ok. Can one of you guys help Jaylen get ready. Make sure.my baby looks nice. Dont just put anything on him.

Crush: Dont worry. I got this.

I just chuckled and went into my bathroom.

After having a hot shower, I went into my room and into my closet to find something. Its pretty nice out so I don't have to wear too much.

As I was looking, I came across a black dress that I havent worn in a while. Maybe I should wear it today.

It was pretty simple.

After getting dressed and doing my hair, I went to go check on my son and Crush

As I was about to open his door, I heard them talking.

Jaylen: What do you think is gonna happen with Dad? Do you think that he will forget about us and find another woman and make a family with her? Do you think I will see him again.

Crush: He loves you guys so much, and though he made a mistake, he will never move on. You and your mom will always be on his mind. He wont be able to forget about you or your mom. And I know for a fact you'll see him again. You are his one and only child.

Jaylen: Well... I dont want to see him no more. He hurt mommy on their very special day. He made her cry so much. And sometimes she still does. I just want her to be happy again.

Crush: I know. And this is going to be hard for both you and her.

Hearing what they were talking about brung tears to my eyes.

I didnt want them to know that I had overheard their conversation so I quickly dried my tears and knocked on the door beofore opening it.

Me: Hey. Are you ready baby?

Jaylen: yes.

He then ran over to me.

Me: Oh look at my handsome man. Uncle Crush dressed you up really nicely.

Jaylen then smiled.

Crush: You know me.

He then popped his imaginary collar and walked out the room.

I just rolled my eyes.

Me: Alright. Lets go.

Time skip/

We were currently in Denny's (why not?) waiting on our food and talking about random things. I guess because no one wanted to talk about Dean or anything relating to that day.

Me: So guys, why dont you all have girlfriends?

Jay: well im talking to someone. We just arent serious at the moment. Im trynna get a feel for her.

K: Yea but yall still fu-

Me: Dont.You.Dare.

K:...my bad.

Jaylen: mom, can I hold your phone?

I nodded my head and pulled my phone out my bag. Jaylen likes to watch youtube on there and play my games.

Crush: So Yn have you started looking for a job?

Me: Yes. But heres the problem. I don't have anyone to watch Jaylen and I dont wanna just leave him with anyone. Besides...im so attached to him. I dont want him away from me for too long. But I know that in order for me to be able to provide for him and I, I have to have a job and make income.

K: Leave him with us....100$ an hour.

Me: What!?

K: Just playing. You are family. I can watch my nephew for free.

Me: Hmmm...I dont know. You might take him to strip clubs.

Jaylen: mom, whats a strip cl-

Me: Where the devil lives and manipulates people.

K: ok...actually Jay would do that and Crush might forget Jaylen is even with him and might starve him or leave him by his self. I am in the clear.

Me:...you do have a valid point. Ill think about it.

Maybe...maybe not.